Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

fierce..hoping for a fiercer MADONNA in the coming months..

SHE REALLY ...REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! outdid herself! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud!

Guest Therealalejandro

I wish I could read the title! Madonna Goes .....al?! Postal? Virtual? Bisexual? Existential?

She looks absolutely stunning here and that look is just classic and iconic! The heavy eyebrow, the lidded eye, the roman nose! Just spot on classic, typical Madonna! Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the full portfolio!

This advertising in today's New York press announces the upcoming breathtaking portfolio Madonna shot with Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for Fabien Baron's "Interview" magazine.

interview_001.jpg

This advertising in today's New York press announces the upcoming breathtaking portfolio Madonna shot with Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for Fabien Baron's "Interview" magazine.

interview_001.jpg

WOW :wow:

IM SO GLAD SHE WORKED WITH MERT & MARCUS AGAIN!!! IMAGINE IF THEY WORKED WITH HER ON AN ALBUM COVER PHOTOSHOOT WOOT WOOT! :wow::wow:

wow this is the most excited i've been in a looong time about anything new from madonna-even tho its just one pic, but it actually looks like she made a effort

:clap:

IM SO GLAD SHE WORKED WITH MERT & MARCUS AGAIN!!! IMAGINE IF THEY WORKED WITH HER ON AN ALBUM COVER PHOTOSHOOT WOOT WOOT! :wow: :wow:

Anxious to read the article. I hope it's extensive. Photo looks cool too. Didn't M&M shoot those pics in 2002 that were eventually used for the "Die Another Day" single cover? Love their work.

Anxious to read the article. I hope it's extensive. Photo looks cool too. Didn't M&M shoot those pics in 2002 that were eventually used for the "Die Another Day" single cover? Love their work.

yeah they did for POP magazine, their work is always amazing, she should work with them more often.

yeah they did for POP magazine, their work is always amazing, she should work with them more often.

Yes, but also wasn't there a rumor back before CELEBRATION was released that she had shot with Mert & Marcus? I feel like it was rumored that would be used on the cover of Rolling Stone, but then they ended up using a classic shot (from True Blue era) instead.

Does anyone else recall that? Is this older than we think and it was saved? Or was the rumored shoot postponed for later?

Love the look -- I noticed the lips and chains, as well. Hair recalls the MTV VMA MJ tribute and the appearances afterward (Marc Jacobs show meeting GaGa, etc.). Looking amazing. Not sure what the red cross is all about, though.

interview_001.jpg

Everything.

Can't wait for this to come out! I'm def buying a few copies! One to keep in mint condition, the other to keep in my bimmer ;)

Omg the bitch is back.. that face on the covershot.. we havent seen that since fucking forever.

This shoot must just be for Sticky and Sweet Tour DVD release promotion..?

I hope this is a sign of things to come and she is testing this look for her next album.

Guest Me & Mr. Jones

interview_001.jpg

She looks so fucking good!!!! I LOVE IT!!

I can't wait to read the interview and see the new pics!