Melissa Crowe's Private Madonna pix

acko

It's not the same. Posession is 9/10 of the law, unless it can be proven to be a stolen posession. Beyond that, it's quite easy for legal attorneys to state that the lot is being sold illegally due to misinformation/misrepresentation on the product being sold. After all, we all know they aren't Madonnas private journals. That would be the modern equivalent of finding the Dead sea scrolls. :) On the point of the Polaroids; photographs generally don't belong to anybody other than the person who owns the photographic material. However, if it can be proved that it was taken without or against a persons consent, there are times that publishing rights and sale rights can be denied. I guess Madonna wasn't STUPID to trust her ASSISTANT with a pen and paper. A pad is a handy way of keeping things organised. That's what assistants are for right? Mine is checking off a list as we speak now. I must tell that bitch to burn every one of them once it's finished.

Guest boytoyville

Madonna Journals -- Yanked from Online Auction

A multi-million dollar online auction for a lot of Madonna's old private journals came to a grinding halt Monday -- thanks to a last minute intervention from Madge's reps.

The mystery man behind the auction -- who claims he obtained the 12 journals and other Madge memorabilia in a blind auction -- tells TMZ, eBay removed his listing around 10AM Monday morning ... because a rep for the singer was able to convince eBay that "they" were the rightful owners.

A rep from eBay confirmed they did receive a claim from Madonna's camp and have since pulled the auction from their site.

As for the seller, he's still adamant that the stuff belongs to him. He's also pissed because he's expecting to rake in at least $2.5 million from the sale.

So far, no comment from Madonna's camp.

tmz.com

Interesting... but all of the other stuff is still for sale. They must have convinced them that the journals were techincally Madonnas or something.

When you lose something of yours and someone else has it it's very upsetting Im sure Melissa was upset and angry with herself for losing it all. The decent thing to do is hand it back, instead of thinking about your gain and what you can get out of it, it isn't yours. I lost my dog recently, someone had him for 8 days then the person gave him back. Im glad this stuff is now off ebay.

I agree. Whatever happened to common decency? Not so common.

So who bought something?

I bought The Virgin Tour video - for $10 - and low and behold (it arrived today) - it's a prototype.

The cover is a fully enclosed box that has to be opened at top or bottom to get the tape out. The cover says "Madonna"in shiny bronze foil lettering and "Live" in metallic purple foil lettering. There is no barcode on the back of the box. The video tape itself has a white WB label like was seen on the Oh Father/Like a Prayer/Who's That Girl videos he had up and has a date of 10-15-85 referring to the show as "Like a Vrgin Tour"

The tape does not have copy protection and a title at the start of the video identifies it as having been produced by Limelight Inc on October 11, 1985 - thereafter, it proceeds with the show as we are accustomed.

So who bought something?

I bought The Virgin Tour video - for $10 - and low and behold (it arrived today) - it's a prototype.

The cover is a fully enclosed box that has to be opened at top or bottom to get the tape out. The cover says "Madonna"in shiny bronze foil lettering and "Live" in metallic purple foil lettering. There is no barcode on the back of the box. The video tape itself has a white WB label like was seen on the Oh Father/Like a Prayer/Who's That Girl videos he had up and has a date of 10-15-85 referring to the show as "Like a Vrgin Tour"

The tape does not have copy protection and a title at the start of the video identifies it as having been produced by Limelight Inc on October 11, 1985 - thereafter, it proceeds with the show as we are accustomed.

I bought the unopened Sex Book, numbered 771, and a signed photo

it came today and I'm very pleased!

Guest Genie0_0

br0dliqwkkgrhqehdmevbsi.jpg

I love this pic! I photoshopped it, here's the result.

2r2w6s5.jpg

2lcuurn.jpg

I did it a couple of times because the first one looked kinda strange.

Edited by Genie0_0

I suggest you go back and re read what was said. Pud stated that he didn't actually SHOOT the photo. Okay?

I was just complimenting Mr Whacker on his choice of Madonna pic. I thought he was joking about taking the photograph himself, of course I know he didn't.. what kind of idiot do u take me for!?

Guest Pud Whacker

I was just complimenting Mr Whacker on his choice of Madonna pic. I thought he was joking about taking the photograph himself, of course I know he didn't.. what kind of idiot do u take me for!?

i loved and understood everything that you have said - i hope you dont think i was trying to let you have it or anything for saying i didnt take the picture. i fucking love this shoot. shes so gorgeous!!! xo

I love this pic! I photoshopped it, here's the result.

2r2w6s5.jpg

I did it a couple of times because the first one looked kinda strange.

That's pretty cool. It's one of my favourite looks.