Melissa Crowe's Private Madonna pix

acko

Guest ursaminorjim

I'm surprised Madonna herself isn't purchasing all this. Granted, it's sad that she would have to buy back her own property, but this is all legacy material. It could be a travelling exhibition as is!

(pssssst! It's spelled "dying," hon. "Dieing" relates to machinery that die-cuts. ;) )

Guest Pud Whacker

those dairies, hypothetically speaking, of 88-91 could contain what really went down in the marriage and divorce of sean penn, the making of like a prayer, sandra bernhard, warren beatty, tony ward, the pepsi commercial, blond ambition, jusitfy my love - the peak of it all.

oh, to hear the conversation when madonna calls (not so) sweet melly mel. :rotfl:

Looks more like a "to do" list diary rather than a personal diary. But I'm sure there are still loads of very interesting tidbits in there.

Guest Pud Whacker

Looks more like a "to do" list diary rather than a personal diary. But I'm sure there are still loads of very interesting tidbits in there.

yeah, definitely the cloutier ones do and the pictures hes chosen for the notebooks - but those mead notebooks are the freaky ones. who can say?

I wonder if Madonna and Melissa remained friends because according to Christopher Ciccone, when Melissa quit because she'd had enough of Madonna Christopher wanted to stay friends with her but Madonna said he couldn't.

i know it's hard to not believe christopher as he is such a paragon of truth but it was my understanding that melissa wanted to settle down,get married, and have kids and thats why she resigned. of course we'll never know the whole truth but i do know from a very reliable person that melissa stood in the front row right next to this person in 2006 at one of the stops on m's tour. if they had had such a bad falling out i doubt melissa would have been at the show.

oh, to hear the conversation when madonna calls (not so) sweet melly mel. :rotfl:

exactly! you just know that melissa is shitting bricks every time the phone rings.

here we go..

Is This Madonna's Diary?

An eBay seller claims to be selling a corpus of material that used to belong to Melissa Crowe, Madonna's personal assistant "from years 1987-1996." If it's real, it's a memorabilia treasure trove. Selections from the multimillion-dollar listings below.

The biggest find is the purported Madonna's Personal Daily Journals 17 pcs Lot '88-'92, seventeen hand-scrawled notebooks filled with to-do lists and other scribblings. Starting bid is $2.5 million.

fiew.jpg

My link

Is that starting bid of 2.5 mil for real?

The fact that Melissa had this stuff in the first place must mean that there's nothing too juicy or incriminating in there and that it's just work related stuff.. anyway thats what i'm thinking because otherwise..OMG!!

This is still the biggest leak ever.. Madonna has run a pretty tight ship over the years and has maintained good privacy considering who she is, she managed to keep her wedding pics to Guy secret until the divorce which shows she's not whoring herself for publicity like everyone else who sells their pics for as much as they can get.

I wonder if M is upset about it.. I feel bad talking about it.

Guest Pud Whacker

Is that starting bid of 2.5 mil for real?

The fact that Melissa had this stuff in the first place must mean that there's nothing too juicy or incriminating in there and that it's just work related stuff.. anyway thats what i'm thinking because otherwise..OMG!!

This is still the biggest leak ever.. Madonna has run a pretty tight ship over the years and has maintained good privacy considering who she is, she managed to keep her wedding pics to Guy secret until the divorce which shows she's not whoring herself for publicity like everyone else who sells their pics for as much as they can get.

I wonder if M is upset about it.. I feel bad talking about it.

it sure is.

They may have similar handwriting but some people at Tribe are saying that on closer inspection, these journals are Melissa's, not Madonna's. For example, entries such as "Meridith - 12:05 @ Mom's tonight" and "M gold tooth - how do you clean them?" seem to indicate that these are Melissa's journals. We all know Madonna's mom died a long time ago and Madonna would probably not refer to herself in the third person. And on even closer inspection, if you compare the blue post-it note written by Madonna and the journal entry, they write the capital "I" very differently, as in the way Melissa writes "Ingrid" at the end of the journal entry and the way Madonna writes "I approve" and "I know" on the post-it.

Even if Melissa signed a non-disclosure agreement as long as those Lee Press-Ons she once wore, Madonna can't do much about this beyond buying them. And really, why else do you think the seller has set the journals at 2.5 million USD?

These were obviously kept as souvenirs. Madonna was probably under the impression that Melissa destroyed each after an appropriate amount of time had passed.

I wish they would hurry the fuck up, scan them and publish a book already. :D

Guest Pud Whacker

woah. woah.

Man your set is like an artistic orgasm everytime i see it.. sends shivers down my spine... there is no emoticon for it.

xoxoox

Even if Melissa signed a non-disclosure agreement as long as those Lee Press-Ons she once wore, Madonna can't do much about this beyond buying them. And really, why else do you think the seller has set the journals at 2.5 million USD?

These were obviously kept as souvenirs. Madonna was probably under the impression that Melissa destroyed each after an appropriate amount of time had passed.

I wish they would hurry the fuck up, scan them and publish a book already. :D

Read my previous post. Looks like the journals are Melissa's and not Madonna's. They probably contain mostly assignments that Madonna gave to Melissa. I bet Madonna's personal diaries look much nicer than those notebooks.

I read it as "My gold tooth fitters", but I see that the "h" in "how" spills onto the above line right next to the "M". The handwriting throughout seems a bit inconsistent.

It certainly makes more sense for Melissa to a) have been able to save her own logs and b) have notebooks with Snoopy and 95 cent price tags on them.

Guest boytoyville

This is truly a bizarre discovery and an interesting look at Madonna's life from a perspective we have never seen before. The buisness logs are the most interesting to me and all the photos are incredible. I wonder if Melissa has contacted Madonna to tell her about this. Madonna is going to be pissed. I wonder if anybody from one of the Madonna websites has contacted Guy O about this. Someone should.

2.5 million is the most stupid money ever spent. But if Madonna is so pissed, she should bid and get all the stuff again in her posession. She has got money enough not to be pisse about something that she could buy so easily. 2.5 millions are to her like 10 cents for us.

They may have similar handwriting but some people at Tribe are saying that on closer inspection, these journals are Melissa's, not Madonna's. For example, entries such as "Meridith - 12:05 @ Mom's tonight" and "M gold tooth - how do you clean them?" seem to indicate that these are Melissa's journals. We all know Madonna's mom died a long time ago and Madonna would probably not refer to herself in the third person. And on even closer inspection, if you compare the blue post-it note written by Madonna and the journal entry, they write the capital "I" very differently, as in the way Melissa writes "Ingrid" at the end of the journal entry and the way Madonna writes "I approve" and "I know" on the post-it.

That's logical.

Guest Pud Whacker

truly.. it's such an awesome pic.. the composition, the way her hair catches the light.. the look in her eyes and that mouth!

love your work xo

well, thanks but i didnt take the picture. xo

I hear Melly Mel & Chris are gonna split the prophets.

this is really low. what a bitch.

unless her house was burglarized and the theif was a big nelly that hit the jackpot. fag.gif

here we go..

Is This Madonna's Diary?

An eBay seller claims to be selling a corpus of material that used to belong to Melissa Crowe, Madonna's personal assistant "from years 1987-1996." If it's real, it's a memorabilia treasure trove. Selections from the multimillion-dollar listings below.

The biggest find is the purported Madonna's Personal Daily Journals 17 pcs Lot '88-'92, seventeen hand-scrawled notebooks filled with to-do lists and other scribblings. Starting bid is $2.5 million.

fiew.jpg

My link