Melissa Crowe's Private Madonna pix

acko

But if she isn't behind this sale, then why are those important belongings out of her hands? Was she robbed?

sounds like someone bought them from a storage facility where she was storing them and for some reason was no longer paying the rent for.

has anyone actually bought anything ?

I bidded up to $200 for the dick tracey post it but have now been outbid. Id go up to $500 I guess but it feels like theft in a way and Mel should get her stuff back. I wont carry on bidding.

MDiary.jpg

This is all just too much! ALL OF IT!! A personal "business" log that covers the Erotica era?!

Never before on this forum have I been forced to so excessively use exclamation points.

Guest Pud Whacker

This is all just too much! ALL OF IT!! A personal "business" log that covers the Erotica era?!

Never before on this forum have I been forced to so excessively use exclamation points.

its all amazing!!! but at the same time, why did melissa let this happen?

!Br+4MQQ!mk~$(KGrHqYH-DQEvLhr!FtiBL2GRv20gQ~~_12.JPG

They have the 1986 script for Slammer, the production itineraries for the "Vogue" and "Justify My Love" video shoots, Blond Ambition rehearsal logs... I am now convinced that they're trying to kill me.

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't understand it.

I'm not yet convinced she's a victim in all of this.

it is a bit weird, isnt it?

and totally to your post above!!! i mean shyt!!!! and also, if this a fluke - this dude came across a GOLDMINE!!!

it is a bit weird, isnt it?

and totally to your post above!!! i mean shyt!!!! and also, if this a fluke - this dude came across a GOLDMINE!!!

well

someone must have contacted the guy ....because all of a sudden....things are heading into the millions!!!

he has also added some cool stuff

The shoot list for Vogue

The Blond Ambition rehearsal schedule...

16 journals of stuff.....

this guy has hit the MOTHERLOAD!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

well

someone must have contacted the guy ....because all of a sudden....things are heading into the millions!!!

he has also added some cool stuff

The shoot list for Vogue

The Blond Ambition rehearsal schedule...

16 journals of stuff.....

this guy has hit the MOTHERLOAD!!!

where do you see its heading into the millions? and what do you mean by contacted him - like in madonna's camp? the biggest thing i see is 50,000 dollars for the herb ritts pics but i mean really nobody is going to buy that.

Guest Pud Whacker

More great stuff:

%21Br5FDEgBGk%7E$%28KGrHqIH-DQEvJ,FlUyYBL1ncdvV-w%7E%7E_3.JPG

%21Br-Rkv%21%212k%7E$%28KGrHqQH-DIEvB95U86KBL1-QPwGR%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

(!!!)

%21Br5FGGQ%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqEH-D8EuvhH4v%218BL1nc8Joow%7E%7E_3.JPG

(Note that the first slide has been approved for Ladies Home Journal :rotfl: )

legendary.

Guest Pud Whacker

Pud can u imagine if in that boxes there are cassettes or cd w/ First is a Kiss or Love attack?

:dramatic:

i would die!!! and warning signs!!!!

where do you see its heading into the millions? and what do you mean by contacted him - like in madonna's camp? the biggest thing i see is 50,000 dollars for the herb ritts pics but i mean really nobody is going to buy that.

look under the 16 journals...............why are you so fucking defensive...chill out!

These logs span from Like A Prayer to Erotica. If someone gave me the option of reading details like this for any era of Madonna's career, this would be it.

On this page alone she sorts out royalty rates for the "Erotic" CD single included with Sex, appears to claim Steven Meisel's direction as her own (with mention of the Super 8 film used for the Sex video/"Erotica") AND questions the hiring of Fabian Baron: "Why was Fabian chosen?". :shock:

!Br999mQB2k~$(KGrHqUH-C0EvErZOS1(BL17nDsq6Q~~_3.JPG

This is good stuff! :popcorn2: MORE!

oh my god, i guess we are going to have surprises here: things we didn't know that will surface in those diaries. I wonder why Madonna gave those diaries to her assistant. They are more like personal notes that later should be told to Melissa.

what about the video? The internet has seriously devaluated the worth 4 these kind of items..wether it leaks or not,

the actual object doesn't mean that much anymore.

Agreed. However, some people are nuts and have more money than sense.

Also rumoured to be put in these boxes is a video of Madonna's topless 1991 NYE party when she first met Ingrid Casares. Sandra Bernhard and Rosie O'donnell are in the video as well as Isabella Rossellini and the tattooed lesbians in Sex. Melissa's resignation letter is in the boxes with Madonna noting on it that Missy Coggiola is to take over her position and the best of luck. I wonder if Madonna and Melissa remained friends because according to Christopher Ciccone, when Melissa quit because she'd had enough of Madonna Christopher wanted to stay friends with her but Madonna said he couldn't.