Sign in to follow this  
acko

Melissa Crowe's Private Madonna pix

How long did she work for M?

Maybe she has the top 10 list from Letterman back in 94

1987-96 i think

Maybe she has the top 10 list from Letterman back in 94

3967157576_4e41346931_o.png

Melissa Crowe only worked with Madonna up until 1992. The last things she was credited for were Body Of Evidence, Sex and Erotica after that Missy Coggiola took over her position and didnt last long!

I also know that Melissa Crowe worked as Rosie O'Donnel's personal assistant on her talk show.

She was also Julia Roberts' assistant in the mid-late nineties. :fag:

:) i want moooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Guest gloriesbarcelona

OMG!!!! :thumbsup::dramatic::drama:

Those brunette shots are gorgeous. Mel, Chris and Niki H should club together and publish a book of Madonna candids.

Either Melissa has been robbed, or she's been stupid enough to throw that material away or she's behind the sale. I don't know which of the three things is sadder.

I love many of the pics, the brunette era was FANTASTIC. I recall when she was so ugly during the Erotica release i used to think that she should have been brunette. Then i was happy when she was so cute in the Rain video and I'll Remember.

I too think Madonna looks better with dark hair, I think her best looks were in Rain and I'll Remember but for Erotica and Sex the blonde hair worked better.

Seeing the original copy of Mel's birthday poem is incredible!!

:dramatic:

we will find out when she hits harder times. :rotfl:

If you ever leave me, I'm gonna fuckin' kill myself. Maybe she should dig out her press ons to sell?

in those ebay links Madonna clearly did not write that engagement card, you can tell.

Melissa should write a book! :chuckle:

!Br5P4h!BGk~$(KGrHqUH-DUEvH)(hocnBL1pB464I!~~_3.JPG:wow:

Guest Pud Whacker

%21Br5P4h%21BGk%7E$%28KGrHqUH-DUEvH%29%28hocnBL1pB464I%21%7E%7E_3.JPG:wow:

yeah, too bad all her material is gone!!! especially this bozo the clown pic. haha!!!

tracy1.jpg

tracy4.jpg

tracy6.jpg

tracy2.jpg

Today MadonnaTribe.com has been informed that Melissa is actually shocked to know some personal items that belonged to her are up for sale and she is indeed very upset by this situation and is trying to find a way to prevent the sale of these personal items.

What bothers Melissa the most is that some fans on the various forums where this story is being monitored and discussed (on our board as well) may have the impression she is indeed the one putting these items up for auction on Ebay and trying to cash on Madonna's fame. MadonnaTribe can deny this is the case. We have heard that Melissa Crow wants fans to clearly understand that she is NOT behind this Ebay auction and that she is doing anything to get the items back into her possesion. She is also kindly asking people not to bid on the items.

!Br5P4h!BGk~$(KGrHqUH-DUEvH)(hocnBL1pB464I!~~_3.JPG:wow:

M looks amazing, she had such a great look back then didn't she?.. Christina Aguilera is working the same look now and it's still good all these years later.

Guest Pud Whacker

dub - fabulous, on every level.

and so is this:

d2ef5c82.jpg

But if she isn't behind this sale, then why are those important belongings out of her hands? Was she robbed?

I wonder what's on that video....

i can't believe we are getting such a personal look ...inside MAdonna's life....without her being able to control it.

Of course she ain't behind it..I mean she would 'never work in this town again.'

But, I don't see anything that's extremely valuable either..it's just candids. Fun 4 us 2 c though.

The only real memorabilia worthy items r the baseball bat & the handwritten speech.

Of course she ain't behind it..I mean she would 'never work in this town again.'

But, I don't see anything that's extremely valuable either..it's just candids. Fun 4 us 2 c though.

The only real memorabilia worthy items r the baseball bat & the handwritten speech.

the video???

the video???

what about the video? The internet has seriously devaluated the worth 4 these kind of items..wether it leaks or not,

the actual object doesn't mean that much anymore.

Sign in to follow this