Melissa Crowe's Private Madonna pix

acko

Guest Pud Whacker

The woman standing in the back in the pic where she's a brunette sitting at the dinner table wearing red, is that Laurie Metcalf or someone who just lookes slightly like her? :confused:

looks like paula on a good day.

after dick tracy her hair was fried. she cut it off - cherish - grew out - oh father - bobbed it and painted it black. do your homework boy!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

It all happened so QUICKLY!

I forgot about "Oh Father" though... there was quite a long period after "Cherish" till "Vogue", even if it seemed brief.

And OMG Mattress those pics are truly WONDROUS

That "Oh Father" one perfectly illustrates what happened, you can see she just chopped off the top blonde ends cause it was all brunette underneath. :rotfl::wow::sassy:

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl:

It all happened so QUICKLY!

I forgot about "Oh Father" though... there was quite a long period after "Cherish" till "Vogue", even if it seemed brief.

And OMG Mattress those pics are truly WONDROUS

That "Oh Father" one perfectly illustrates what happened, you can see she just chopped off the top blonde ends cause it was all brunette underneath. :rotfl::wow::sassy:

yes it did and it was all sex !!!

Guest Pud Whacker

SHE HAS A GREAT COLLECTION!!!

how great would it be to see her in a polaroid from open your heart on the set in the bustier? :vogue:

I just love M's handwriting, i dont know what it is exactly or even know why i love it. But it's just so unique and remarkable. It's lovely.

Guest Pud Whacker

I just love M's handwriting, i dont know what it is exactly or even know why i love it. But it's just so unique and remarkable. It's lovely.

like her. xo

Guest Not4Pussies

i love her handwriting as well

and i loooove the way she looked in that scene where she reads the bday letter to melissa

she looked like one of those golden actresses from the 50's with a bit of lucille ball thrown in

Guest chatty kathy

:dramatic: The whole lot is incredible! Someone hit a treasure trove for sure.

Questions and answers about these items

Q: Hi there! Do you have any VIDEO TAPES from Melissa's Madonna collection? If so, PLEASE contact me directly! Thank you so much! James xxx

A: I sure do. about 6-10 of them. i have a little of everything i think

http://shop.ebay.com/auction-buys-2009/m.html?_nkw=madonna&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313&_odkw=&_osacat=0&bkBtn

:wow: Videos??? Wow!

Guest ursaminorjim

It's amazing how often shit like this happens. I mean, hell - I do my frickin' bills on auto-pay. How difficult is it for people in possession of genuinely valuable memorabilia to keep track of this?! :lol:

Guest megstar

Going through someone elses shit and then trying to sell it is creepy.:thumbsdown:

Edited by megstar