What Madonna track are you feeling RIGHT NOW

Guest Evil M

Guest Evil M

I've been listening to Erotica (Kenlou B-boy Mix) off the Erotica CD single. It's the remix she used on the Girlie Tour. I love the heavy hip-hop beat and bassline.

"Heartbeat." So fucking perfect.

Heartbeat's GREAT, I especially love the guitar riff at the end in Sticky & Sweet, but right now I am so feeling Celebration's Lucky Star - that song just resonates all-the-way back to the beginning for me, it really packs a nice punch this version - oh well... surprise, surprise.

INSIDE OF ME (BS)...i think her vocals were the sexiest in this... so breathy and light, perfection.

WAITING (E) ... i love the rawness and heavy bassline throughout. one of my fav tracks.

FORBIDDEN LOVE (BS)...again, her voice sounds perfect and the melody is seductive.

*** Obviously i love the EROTICA BEDTIME ERA...that was Madonna to me....when i went to the Girlie Show i was

in awe of her brilliance. And i still amazed that she is more powerful than ever. still respected & reveered.

Heartbeat's GREAT, I especially love the guitar riff at the end in Sticky & Sweet, but right now I am so feeling Celebration's Lucky Star - that song just resonates all-the-way back to the beginning for me, it really packs a nice punch this version - oh well... surprise, surprise.

Surprisingly I've been listening to this song a lot as well. Also a few of the other early tracks on Celebration too. WTG ITG PDP. Seriously making me miss that "voice." She had so much passion and emotion when she sang. Even if she does sing "technically" better now I still prefer the amateurish vocals from the early days.