"Glee": The Power of Madonna

HolidayGuy

I am stunned. That was straight up one of the most positive tributes to Madonna ever. And a FULL HOUR on national TV on a popular show.

None of us could have written a more positive show.

Awesome.

So am I! I can't remember the last time I saw such a positive presentation of Madonna in the U.S.

I was almost crying by the end--and like someone else said, I'm glad Madonna got to see it while she is still alive.

Guest jamesshot

Everyone I know, gay straight, old, young is BUZZING about this episode. So many positive emotions are being felt about Madonna right now. FINALLY.

oh look at this..........

FOR A LIMITED TIME...MADONNA's albums are $7.99 on itunes!

look at Warner actually cashing in.

also celebration album is in the What's Hot section in the front page

It was funny hearing Burning Up in the background because it didnt sound out of place at all. The song has hardly aged. Most of her music has aged really well which is why I think when people who arent that familiar with her work hear a bunch of her songs together they cant help but want to check out more. Like I said before, this is what attracted tons of new fans to Madonna when MTV used to run all those Madonna specials.

WOW! That was one hour of Madonna worship. It was not just the songs, everything from beginning to end was about the Power of Madonna. No wonder she thought it was brilliant.

Guest groovyguy

WOW! That was one hour of Madonna worship. It was not just the songs, everything from beginning to end was about the Power of Madonna. No wonder she thought it was brilliant.

Like an hour of a great Musical of Madonna songs!