"Glee": The Power of Madonna

HolidayGuy

Maybe a bunch of 15 year old boys who still don't want to admit that they are gay, will become new fans! :wow:

I'll watch it again tonight. I might become gay! LOL

P.S. Cory is really adorable on Borderline/OYH

The Glee episode aired on Wednesday in Ireland, based on sales of one full day and Wednesday night the following entered the official Irish chart:

The Power of Madonna EP enters at #22 (based on digital download made avail from Tuesday, phsical release today so will be included in next weeks chart)

Celebration re-enters at #53

In singles:

LAP enters #19 (Glee)

4 Minutes enters #46 (Glee)

These should rise next week for a full weeks affect and the repeats of the show.

Well, who knows! It depends on what's on the other networks! But even if 1 million people watch it, we should be very happy!!! I guess 2-3 million people are gonna watch it for sure. Plus, it's Friday. Teens don't have to go to school the next day and they spend lots of time in front of the TV. Maybe a bunch of 15 year old boys who still don't want to admit that they are gay, will become new fans! :wow:

And that could lead to even more sales for Madonna, right? :D

And that could lead to even more sales for Madonna, right? :D

remains to be seen...coz ryt now..it's down to #20 on itunes and all glee songs are also down...

Will they repeat it in Ireland too?

Yes, it's repeated tonight at 9pm.

The UK stations are broadcast in Ireland so the UK showing next week should have some impact on sales in Ireland as well.

Seems like there won't be any big competition tonight for Glee! Last friday's numbers. Only America's next top model might split the gays!

9:00pm ABC Jamie OliverÂ’s Food Revolution 4.09 million people.

FOX Kitchen Nightmares (repeat) 3.21

CBS Medium (repeat) 4.76

CW AmericaÂ’s Next Top Model (repeat) 1.56

I doubt their local stores have any copies... I have gone to Targets and Best Buys that barely have a Madonna section while they have many Janet, Mimi etc CDs...

Seems like there won't be any big competition tonight for Glee! Last friday's numbers. Only America's next top model might split the gays!

9:00pm ABC Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution 4.09 million people.

FOX Kitchen Nightmares (repeat) 3.21

CBS Medium (repeat) 4.76

CW America’s Next Top Model (repeat) 1.56

im guessing 2-3 million will tune in.

Britney Spears 'wants own Glee episode'

Friday, April 23 2010, 14:51 BST

By Catriona Wightman, Entertainment Reporter

Britney Spears is reportedly hoping for an episode of Glee based on her songs.

An edition of the show featuring nine Madonna tracks aired in the US earlier this week and the cast is releasing an EP of the cover versions.

Spears's manager Adam Leber has now asked fans whether they would like a Britney episode.

Writing on Twitter, he said: "Do you guys want to see a Britney Spears episode of GLEE? Thoughts?"

Meanwhile, Us Weekly reports that the 'hashtag' Leber invented, #BritneySpearsGlee, began trending.

Glee creator Ryan Murphy recently confirmed that he is planning another Madonna episode.

Britney Spears 'wants own Glee episode'

Friday, April 23 2010, 14:51 BST

By Catriona Wightman, Entertainment Reporter

Britney Spears is reportedly hoping for an episode of Glee based on her songs.

An edition of the show featuring nine Madonna tracks aired in the US earlier this week and the cast is releasing an EP of the cover versions.

Spears's manager Adam Leber has now asked fans whether they would like a Britney episode.

Writing on Twitter, he said: "Do you guys want to see a Britney Spears episode of GLEE? Thoughts?"

Meanwhile, Us Weekly reports that the 'hashtag' Leber invented, #BritneySpearsGlee, began trending.

Glee creator Ryan Murphy recently confirmed that he is planning another Madonna episode.

Audience: She (Madonna) called you and said 'Take my song'?

Response: Madonna DOES NOT call.

:queenbitch:

Guest groovyguy

So who's next? Pariah? :1251:

Pariah would love a tribute episode and have all her number one US hits mentioned for fear that no one remembers any of her so-called hit songs.

Ryan Murphy will be pretty selective for one-act episodes, I'm sure. It's one thing to do one track by an act, but a whole show? He said they'd be infrequent, anyhow. Doing too many of those would seen gimmicky, too.

Ryan Murphy will be pretty selective for one-act episodes, I'm sure. It's one thing to do one track by an act, but a whole show? He said they'd be infrequent, anyhow. Doing too many of those would seen gimmicky, too.

Exactly.

He is obsessed with Madonna because of her power and what she represents. He wants to be her according to an actor he's worked with. I doubt Britney or Mariah come into play.

Guest groovyguy

ITunes Update!

US:

Albums:

The Power Of Madonna: 1

Celebration (Deluxe): 21

Madonna #130

True Blue #165

Itunes Songs

4 Minutes (Madonna) #122

Like a Prayer (Madonna) #125

Music Videos (Madonna)

Vogue #32

4 Minutes #100

Like a Prayer #138

Express Yourself #165

Material Girl #184

The power of Madonna, indeed. Can't believe I watched half of this shit. However, I did enjoy several parts. The Vogue part was well done, even if Sue didn't quite flip back her hair the way M did. Minor deets.

This Glee thing looks like a big mess, but I like that Sue chick. She's tailor made for the gay folks.

Guest groovyguy

ITunes Update!

US:

Albums:

Celebration (Deluxe): 22

Madonna #117

True Blue #151

Awesome to see Madonna (Released 1983) and True Blue (Released 1986) Re Charting

Itunes Songs

4 Minutes (Madonna) #119

Like a Prayer (Madonna) #126

Music Videos (Madonna)

Vogue #31

4 Minutes #103

Like a Prayer #114

Material Girl #140

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Finally got to see this last night as my friend had recorded it. It was very cool to see a whole episode focused around M and I love that Sue Sylvester character and the Vogue video. Without Madonna and Sue though I would have zero interest in this show. It was very corny.

Guest groovyguy

ITunes Update!

US:

Albums:

Celebration (Deluxe): 20

Madonna #126

True Blue #185

Itunes Songs

4 Minutes (Madonna) #123

Like a Prayer (Madonna) #129

Music Videos (Madonna)