Hung Up (Madonna): 621

Vogue (Madonna): 673

Holiday (Madonna): 684

Papa Don't Preach (Madonna): 736

Burning Up (Madonna): 876

La Isla Bonita (Madonna): 894

Crazy For You (Madonna): 904

Lucky Star (Madonna): 921

As with any promo, the effect occurs for one week, and then, if there's not further promo or incentive for a large amount of people to get an album, its sales will drop. So, naturally, Celebration's album sales will drop after this gain.

from twitter:Last night's Madonna episode of #GLEE will be repeated this FRI @ 9/8c, for anyone who may have missed it & for everyone to enjoy it again!

is this the first episode to be repeated or no?

Awesome. Thanks for this news. I was stupid and didn't record it lastnight. I will definitely be recording it Friday night.

Britney Spears' manager tweeted and asked fans if they would like to see an all-Britney "Glee." That would be like going from The Beatles to Nickelback. Granted, she's had a couple of singles get good ACCLAIM, but you get the idea. :demonic: (I doubt Ryan Murphy would want to do such a show, anyhow, even though "Glee" does do music from less-than-stellar acts; a whole show devoted to one would be too much, though).

Is the album still storming up the iTunes albums chart?

I am happy to say I will NEVER watch it

Ever

Why not dude? Watch it! You'll be happier seeing it. Even the biggest naysayers here and other M forums who looked down on this for months beforehand and despise these type of shows enjoyed this episode when they actually watched it. It's not corny and cheesy. It's cute, irreverent and A LOT of fun. It's filled with so much Madonna and gives a great tribute to her legacy. It will remind you why you've loved her all these years.

Guest jamesshot

It was interesting to see how the Madonna songs gave them a vocal workout. In fact, they seemed to struggle to sing some of the songs. Even Lea, who has a fantastic voice, seemed to not be able to do the songs justice vocally.

Guest Pud Whacker

It was interesting to see how the Madonna songs gave them a vocal workout. In fact, they seemed to struggle to sing some of the songs. Even Lea, who has a fantastic voice, seemed to not be able to do the songs justice vocally.

because madonna's fantastic and has the best voice ever. all soul and passion. :thumbsup:

I loved it!!! :D Sue is the best character on the show :wow:

my favorite was 4Min for the vocals.as for the choreography I'd have to go with Express Yourself :dramatic:

Britney Spears' manager tweeted and asked fans if they would like to see an all-Britney "Glee."

oh dear :doh:

I disagree about Lea, I think vocally she's one of the best i've heard in a long time and she always puts passion/power into the songs. Cory, however, struggles with the songs. That's because his voice is heavily auto-tuned and he sounds awful live. When he was singing Borderline/Open Your Heart with Lea, he sounded very weak compared to her. He needs vocal lessons otherwise it'll get more difficult for him.

Guest groovyguy

ITunes Update!

US:

Albums:

The Power Of Madonna: 1

Celebration (Deluxe): 21

Madonna (The First Album): 119

True Blue: 145

Like A Virgin: 165

Britney Spears' manager tweeted and asked fans if they would like to see an all-Britney "Glee."

Oh jesus. And just think, so many fans in here were saying what a copycat Madonna was to Britney when she did "Revolver" and how she was ripping off "Radar." Guess the tables have turned.

If they are going to do another all-Madonna next year (which was reported in another thread), I hope there are no other all-artist shows in the meantime, because it will start to lose its magic. What are you going to say about Britney for an hour? Michael Jackson or The Beatles would make more sense.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

It would be a "Glee" first; an entire show mimed! lol.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

If they are going to do another all-Madonna next year (which was reported in another thread), I hope there are no other all-artist shows in the meantime, because it will start to lose its magic. What are you going to say about Britney for an hour? Michael Jackson or The Beatles would make more sense.

was madonna the first one they devoted an entire show to?