"Glee": The Power of Madonna

HolidayGuy

Guest Therealalejandro

It was worth it for the celebration of Madonna, but the pitch corrected voices and uber-American elocution are difficult to swallow...All the singers sounded the same! How does that work? Is it the actors who sing the songs?!

I also didn't really get the story arc...Oh well. Fantastic for Madonna. Celebration re-charted! Haha!

Singles Chart:

Like a Prayer is #7

Borderline/Open Your Heart is #34

4 Minutes is #37

Like a Virgin is #43

Express Yourself is #74

What it Feels Like for a Girl is #94

Vogue is #109

Madonna's Like a Prayer is #152

Madonna's 4 Minutes is #158

Albums Chart:

Glee - The Power of Madonna is #1

Celebration is #58

True Blue is #195

Music Videos:

Vogue is #32

4 Minutes is #99

Material Girl is #160

Like a Prayer is #173

Another available download of the Vogue video is #199

Express Yourself is #200

It was great for promo for Madonna as it exposed her to younger audiences but it was generally shit. I don't like Glee one bit and all the singers sucked. They even ruined one of my favorite songs.

I never bought into the hype of Glee, mostly because I'm with Project Fox and they badgered us on every aspect of the show's marketing, so much that I had no desire to see it when it actually aired.

I saw the trailer for this episode during American Dad on Sunday night and it's the first time I've heard anything from the show. They sound like incredibly generic studio singers and it's like a modern Stars On 45. As to my understanding all they do is cover Top 40 hits from the past few years anyway.

I'm downloading the episode here in case anyone is interesting :

http://www.cinshare.com/files/get/X4qot2D2J3

Celebration the album is up to 113 in Itunes USA

thanks for the link, this one worked for me.

great glee M tribute..so we all think madonnas great now and super cool because glee has shown us the way??? ;)