--------- Where Are They Now ???

gemini1313

Sometimes Madonna's costars/playthings, fall into obscurity. Post current pics/ updates of people she

worked/played with over the years.

Here is GRIFFIN DUNNE from WHO'S THAT GIRL.

Im not sure what hes up to these days, but he does look a lot like Dudley Moore...

DSCN0638.jpg

ROSANNA ARQUETTE of DSS.

RosannaArquette.jpg

2 years ago she guested on an episode of the TV Show "MEDIUM" that stars her little sister PATRICIA ARQUETTE.

Rosanna played a crazed man killing cougar. ( i love MEDIUM )

Rosanna_Arquette__Patricia_Arque-7.jpg

ROSANNA ARQUETTE of DSS.

RosannaArquette.jpg

2 years ago she guested on an episode of the TV Show "MEDIUM" that stars her little sister PATRICIA ARQUETTE.

Rosanna played a crazed man killing cougar. ( i love MEDIUM )

Rosanna_Arquette__Patricia_Arque-7.jpg

nice balconies

Some of the people she met along the way were great artists too

and on a superficial note it's funny to notice the difference between how she has aged and looks today at almost 52 and how all these others have fared

in the aging process, quite astonishing the difference

Guest bluejean

nice balconies

Some of the people she met along the way were great artists too

and on a superficial note it's funny to notice the difference between how she has aged and looks today at almost 52 and how all these others have fared

in the aging process, quite astonishing the difference

Rosanna actually looks really good for her age imo. I don't know if she's had surgery but I wouldn't be surprised.

ROSIE ODONNELL.

Shes not really obscure...but a lotta people wish she was.

post_image-0413_rosie_odonnell_boat.jpg

That's not a recent picture of Rosie. I actually saw a picture of her recently and she has lost quite a bit of weight. She looked great. She's back to the weight she was when she did a League of Their Own with Madonna. She's still on the heavy side, but not obese anymore.

I like Rosie, I think she gets really unfair treatment by the media and lot of people.

That's not a recent picture of Rosie. I actually saw a picture of her recently and she has lost quite a bit of weight. She looked great. She's back to the weight she was when she did a League of Their Own with Madonna. She's still on the heavy side, but not obese anymore.

I like Rosie, I think she gets really unfair treatment by the media and lot of people.

Glinda, your so good. angel.gif