Madonna 1st Single News - BOOM!

iasonas

can someone confirm if this is LEGIT?!

That's not going to happen until we actually hear it from Madonna's camp. Meanwhile, we just have to wait. I just don't trust what it always posted at someone's blog on the internet or some faceless fan who gives little tid bits here and there that are usually things most people can guess.

Guest Not4Pussies

into the groove, beautiful stranger, music....

we need another summer anthem

were holida and vogue summer anthems?

Anna H. is typically right about stuff - although she did say Madonna would be opening the 2010 Grammy's and that never happened. I'd love this to be true.

Does it seem like bad PR to release a single called "Boom" right after your ex-manager shoots herself in a suicide? :|

If the single (and name) is true, this was planned before all that, and you can't expect Madonna to cater around her "exes" who has nothing to do with her career anymore. No one but Madonna fans will even know of the connection anyway.

It is possible she could just have a single out without a studio album on the horizon.

But, something FAR better than "Celebration" would be wonderful. The "think "When Love Takes Over' thing has me slightly concerned, though, as "Celebration" wasn't far off the sound of that track (though I much prefer "When Love Takes Over").

I dunno about conquering anything, but I do hope for something stronger than either of the two new tracks that appeared on the Celebration album (and stronger than the Hard Candy material, as well).

It is possible she could just have a single out without a studio album on the horizon.

This is likely to me. I always felt in the back of my mind that once Madge left Warners, she would spend a bit of time releasing some one-off singles without an album attachment just to see what happens. She did say a couple years back that she wanted to change the way her music was made available to the public, so this would be a good measurement of that experiment.

Should be interesting.

True, svper. We shall see.

RE the name- she released "Celebration" after that unfortunate incident that happened with the person who worked on her show. So, I don't think a single title is something people give much thought to or care much about.

Swedish singer Robyn, who opened for M in a lot of shows of the Sticky and Sweet tour is releasing three albums this year, large EP's with 6 to 7 tracks, one very soon, one in summer and another in winter. People are exploring ways to release their music differently and keep a constant flow of creativity going on where it's more intuitive instead of tightly pinned down. A natural reaction to changing times

This is likely to me. I always felt in the back of my mind that once Madge left Warners, she would spend a bit of time releasing some one-off singles without an album attachment just to see what happens. She did say a couple years back that she wanted to change the way her music was made available to the public, so this would be a good measurement of that experiment.

Should be interesting.

I actually have wondered the same. Full albums just don't sell like they use to. But single songs still get attention. And for the most part, Madonna is still able to pull in some attention and revenue with her lead singles. So why not record some "one-off singles" and then by the second or third, release a full record? Forthcoming singles isn't such a new thing, and we do see more and more artists releasing a number of singles ahead of their album or when the album first drops. I do think the age where an artist releases consecutive hit singles after releasing an album is over. If they do, the songs are released so close together now. Very few artists are able to do it anymore and if they do, many are not heard of again. Most artists cannot feed off an album for more than a year anymore. It's not always the case, but it's getting where it's hard for artists to capitalize on follow up singles anymore as well. A lot of that is due to the fact, we live in a society where everyone wants things now. People get bored quicker and do not appreciate the longevity of entertainment anymore.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I'm not expecting much since it's Guetta, and after Celebration, i can't say i'm all into her doing Eurovision dance music, but we'll see.

Didn't Guetta's album just come out last summer?

Yes... and apparently, he's releasing two singles this Spring from it as well. So I am not sure if he's looking to release a new album anytime soon, but maybe he is?? He's got the edge where he can bring on some big acts with his latest project if that is what he's trying to do here??

Move over Timbaland!! LOL!

Does it seem like bad PR to release a single called "Boom" right after your ex-manager shoots herself in a suicide? :|

It's the follow up to "Revolver", but no one made an issue of that....

1. The title speaks it all! It’s explosive.

2. If you think “When Love Takes Over”, “I Gotta Feeling” or “Sexy Bitch” were Guetta’s peak, think twice after hearing this track.

3. The summer anthem is here.

Stay tuned.

http://ileaks.com/post/493764199/three-things-you-need-to-know-about-madonnas-boom

http://twitter.com/d_AntiNice

http://twitter.com/ileaks

Madonna's EXPLOSIVE new single, "Boom," (prod. by David Guetta) to impact radio at the top of next month.

I knew David was talking about a new song, not the remix of revolver!!!