Madonna 1st Single News - BOOM!

iasonas

this is the best news ever.. the black eyed peas has such phenomenal success with those singles in the US.. i could not even believe it.. they are in the guiness book of records now and boom boom pow and i gotta feeling both place high up in the billboard hot100 off all time and are the only good new songs to make it into that list in ages.

she couldn't have picked a better producer to work with right now and.. david guetta was saying only a few weeks ago that the new madonna single was finished. people thought he was talking about revoler remixes.

im so sick of hearing lady gaga on the radio right now and a new madonna song is going to be heaven.

it's not true...and if it is...It's not a good title considering BEP had the same song title..very 2009...What Madonna had symbolizes before as the agent of new sound is now clearly long gone...

come to think of it, that may be true. since glee is releasing the madonna episode in mid april, it seems likely that madonna would jump on this opportunity to release a single and album to capitalise on that likely success of the glee madonna episode and soundtrack.

i bet the song is shit if true. soz.

How about we just wait to hear it first before we start betting that it's good/bad/brilliant/garbage/best thing ever/worst thing ever etc. etc.?

I'm absolutely certain that when he was interviewed back in February, David Guetta was referring to "Revolver", because he specifically mentioned Lil Wayne. Unless Madonna has recorded something else with Lil Wayne (highly unlikely), this is NOT the track that Guetta was referring to but something brand new.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I heard a LQ clip of Kelly Rowland's new Guetta produced song from her upcoming album. Was fucking GOOD. Hope he's saved some good ish for Majonna like that.

Here's where the rumor could have started from..

Its all coming from stefano gabanna's twitter page http://twitter.com/stefanogabbana

this eyewear campaign was shot on december 10th 2009. i reported it quite a long time ago. there's going to be another photoshoot with klein for the brand but the really big boom is coming next month

Guest Madlover033003

she jumps on these producers too late. david guetta already produced kelly rowlands hit and akons. wanna bet it'll sound similar to one of those?

Here's where the rumor could have started from..

Its all coming from stefano gabanna's twitter page http://twitter.com/stefanogabbana

this eyewear campaign was shot on december 10th 2009. i reported it quite a long time ago. there's going to be another photoshoot with klein for the brand but the really big boom is coming next month

MAY BE NEW D&G campaign

the title BOOM does in fact sound like Madonna trying to latch on to the latest

catch phrase to reconnect once again to todays youngens.

but i dont care what its called as long as its hot.

Sounds weird, but i so WISH it's true. I want a new song and i want it now. I loved Celebration the track and i hope it's another Euro anthem, in my opinion it's pretty clear that American songs don't fit Madonna.