Caresse Henry has died. RIP

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest edsalas

wow how do you know? i cant even see her friendslist. and the same friend of mine who said that, also said that some of the pics she posted were clearly from a look a like. in some she looks like her, in others she looks like a different girl. anyway i don't want this topic to turn into one about lola's fb. theres no way any of us fans should add her anyway.

Little bitch troll from hell.

Found this at the tribe forum from someone who claims to have known Caresse Henry very well.... I don't know if it's true or not.

I am numb to the point of.. beyond words. I knew Caresse VERRRRY well. THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID:

She did NOT have Cancer, she did NOT kill herself. Caresse would never do that to herself, but more importantly, she would never do that to her girls. NEVER. I know things she shared with a mutual friend right before her death, and that mutual friend has passed this info onto Caresse's ex, Paul Norman, as well as athorities. I don't want to write more because Honour just might be reading this. But I can PROMISE you it will come out that this was NOT self inflicted. FUCK THE MEDIA! whoever started that crazy rumor about Caresse deserves to burn in hell!

YES YES YES YES. That is what I am saying, and I cannot TELL you how my blood is BOILING right now that this crap is going around, so untrue, and people like perez Hilton are "confirming" it. FUCK YOU PEREZ!! I hope to God nothing like this ever happens to someone he loves. I seriously shaking right now. I want to give details, but I know I should keep them private, but FUCK THAT, I will NOT let those baby girls' mama's name get thrown around with suicide rumors. no fucking WAY! She lived and BREATHED those children. Madonna and C parted ways because M would not deal with her again till she was off drugs. C has been clean for a few years now and I am SO proud of her. She was NOT suicidal. Her and I just spoke the other day on video chat about Corey Haim and the suicide rumors and I said I could never do something like that and she agreed saying its the most selfish thing a human can do, because of the people they leave behind. Now the question is.. Why is the person she was afraid of, the person she bought the gun to protect herself from NOWHERE to be found? why was he shopping around for life insurance on her? why did he steal her personal letters and exspensive paintings and sell them? why did Caresse tell a mutual friend that is he ever doesnt hear from her for a couple days, send the cops to her Irvine apartment? FUCK YOU [...] I HOPE YOUR SORRY ASS ROTS IN HELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

I had to delete the assholes name [...]

Caresse I miss you and I want you back

Im saying fuck the media for "confirming" Caresse took her life, because she did not. Has nothing to with Madonna, at all.

I literally just talked to her and then a few hours later get emails saying "sooo sad, take care of Honour and Ava" and Im like what the hell?!?! This is something that was SO FAR BEYOND UNECESSARY and those babies don't have their mama now, and she was doing SO good. She was clean, she was doing great things, but she saw some flags go up with her current boyfriend, and I fucking hate him!!! How DARE he think he can take someone from this Earth I hope Im standing right next to his ass on judgement day! this didn't have to happen I am so sad, and I can't stop crying, and I cannot even believe this is real

When a person passes away, all their celebrity friends are not obligated to "make a statement" How incredibly rude and narrow minded for people to say that releasing or not releasing a statement is a hint at her character. This is something very tragic and very private, if she wants to she will, if not, nothing changes.

And Madonna IS aware of this and HAS reached out to the family. Lola left Honour a voicemail <3 and they are talking via phone calls.

Honour told me. She kept saying how "grown up" Lola sounded ♥ I hope these two girls can reconnect in person and have a visit soon. Honour needs a good friend now more than ever!!

The athorities know every single thing I have written on here. It was given to them before given to me, that was the very first thing I responded with, was to make sure the mutual friend gave all this info to the cops.

And I don't care WHO confirms it. I don't care WHO says it, writes it, sells it, - she didn't kill herself. NO.WAY.IN.HELL.

Madonna and C parted ways because M would not deal with her again till she was off drugs.

This has been a known fact.

I remember Madge has once said if she knows someone's doing drug, she'll just walk away from them until they're off the drugs.

It's for their own good.

When a person passes away, all their celebrity friends are not obligated to "make a statement" How incredibly rude and narrow minded for people to say that releasing or not releasing a statement is a hint at her character. This is something very tragic and very private, if she wants to she will, if not, nothing changes.

And Madonna IS aware of this and HAS reached out to the family. Lola left Honour a voicemail <3 and they are talking via phone calls.

Honour told me. She kept saying how "grown up" Lola sounded ♥ I hope these two girls can reconnect in person and have a visit soon. Honour needs a good friend now more than ever!!

Once again it has proven Madge is not as cold as what others had said about her.

So proud of her. :inlove:

PS: I still remember Tupac had mentioned when he got himself into jail, Madge was the only person who's willing to help.

This has been a known fact.

I remember Madge has once said if she knows someone's doing drug, she'll just walk away from them until they're off the drugs.

It's for their own good.

It's a known fact that this is how M treats drug addicts in her inner circle. C also 'Mybrotherchristopherhadwarnedme'..

But that doesn't mean that this Story bout Caresse(RIP) is true

YES YES YES YES. That is what I am saying, and I cannot TELL you how my blood is BOILING right now that this crap is going around, so untrue, and people like perez Hilton are "confirming" it. FUCK YOU PEREZ!!

I believe no one will disagree Perez is one of the biggest asshole in the entertainment world.

It's a known fact that this is how M treats drug addicts in her inner circle. C also 'Mybrotherchristopherhadwarnedme'..

I'm very glad that Madge, the bad girl/the whore/the slut or watsoeva ppl called her, didn't indulge in such thing (Drug I mean).

Guest Evil M

Angela, her manager AFTER Caresse had a baby with Price (and I believe they're still together).

i'm sorry i don't understand. Who is still with Stuart Price- Angela or Caresse? And who slept with the bodyguard?

i'm sorry i don't understand. Who is still with Stuart Price- Angela or Caresse? And who slept with the bodyguard?

Angela (Angie) had a baby with Stuart and I believe they are still together. She's now the manger of the Pet Shop Boys and Stuart is the musical director of the duo.

The first rumor after Caresse was fired was that she had sex with Madonna's bodyguard and because of that she was fired since Madonna didn't like it. Angela stopped working with Madonna (along with Stuart) after the two of them started the affair.

I've only just read this and was both shocked and saddened - she was Madonna's best manager after Freddy, steering her back from the Erotica/Sex backlash and through the second phase of her career as an unrivalled female act. Guy Osearey drove Maverick into the ground and is doing the same to Madonna's career.

I've only just read this and was both shocked and saddened - she was Madonna's best manager after Freddy, steering her back from the Erotica/Sex backlash and through the second phase of her career as an unrivalled female act. Guy Osearey drove Maverick into the ground and is doing the same to Madonna's career.

:thumbsup:

Now we'll see everyone kissing her ass, fans were very vicious and cruel to Caresse over how she managed Madonna. RIP

She was a terrible manager, but obviously this is very sad news.