Jason Derulo To Work With Madonna!

moe

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG I HATE JASON DERULO!!! HOW COULD SHE!!!! I HATE THE CONFESSIONS ALBUM COVER!!! SHE SOUNDS LIKE KYLIE!!!! I WISH FOR ANOTHER CONFESSIONS ERA!!!! SHE WAS FABULOUS THEN!!!! WHO IS JASON DERULO?

:ass:

Guetta, Derulo and that awful African b-version dance hall stuff??

Sorry Madonna, you lost it...

Where has her creativity gone? I miss the old Madonna now :(

The botox really must starting hitting her braincells, because she obviously lost those part that controlled her creative and innovative sense for music

I hope all these are just bad rumors and we will get a mindblowing, innovative and fresh album again!

I think the song above was number one a while back in the Uk and his second single is Top Ten.

Along with Taio Cruz and some others, there is loads of this synth pop RnB crap in the charts.

I doubt if Madonna is working with him. These rumours always come about. She works with producers not crappo pop acts.

No comments about Jason Derulo.

At this point I don't expect any brilliant or groundbreaking producer anymore (gone are the days). She's just going with the flow and we all know the music is not a primary thing for her right now. A new album will always be great, but we need to lower our expectations going forward.

No comments about Jason Derulo.

At this point I don't expect any brilliant or groundbreaking producer anymore (gone are the days). She's just going with the flow and we all know the music is not a primary thing for her right now. A new album will always be great, but we need to lower our expectations going forward.

I agree. Very sad.

In fairness, Mr. Timberlake got some decent ACCLAIM for his last album, so I wouldn't put him alongside Ricky Martin and Britney Spears.

But, when you hear of collaborations with these hot-at-radio newer acts, it makes ya shake your head a little bit.

Oh god.....yet another endless thread bitching about a rumored, and unconfirmed producer for her next album. :dramatic:

she's over

she's out of ideas

music is not her priority

I want an underground producer

she's lost it

I want another confessions era

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh god.....yet another endless thread bitching about a rumored, and unconfirmed producer for her next album. :dramatic:

she's over

she's out of ideas

she's lost it

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz about the same response when fans speak their minds. Who wants a confessions era? who said she's over? Check your facts, this is a BOARD MESSAGE.

It just seems a little strange she's going in the same direction as HC from what I've heard of his stuff. HC did have a few good moments and isn't as bad as some people say, but it's not my favorite. And even if I had loved it, I would want her to do something a little different.

It does seem strange she has become only focused on things that are on the radio.

It just seems a little strange she's going in the same direction as HC from what I've heard of his stuff. HC did have a few good moments and isn't as bad as some people say, but it's not my favorite. And even if I had loved it, I would want her to do something a little different.

It does seem strange she has become only focused on things that are on the radio.

:rotfl:

she's over

she's out of ideas

she's lost it

I don't want another Confessions era... NEVER

I just want her to step up her game and become her old self again... you know the one that combined contemporary pop and somewhat not so contemporary stuff and made it all new and fresh yet workable?

Btw it seems Guetta is confirmed... and I think that speaks for itself...