Which Madonna song have u listened to the MOST and the LEAST

johnnox

Guest vermicious knid

Geez, I don't think there is any song I've only heard two times.

Most: Possibly "Lucky Star". It would have to be a song both on the Immaculate Collection, and from an album I am prone to putting on. I think "Vogue" would have won if it didn't fail the second test.

Least: "Did You Do It?" I would guess about five times, owing to myself haveing the clean version of Erotica. Worthless track! Well, "Act of Contrition" might be more worthless, but given that its on Like a Prayer, I must have heard it more.

Most? No clue. I listen to alot of her songs, so I'd say equal on most of them. Album tracks least though because I tend to listen to the singles more.

Least? Did You Do It? It's complete trash. I always skip it when I listen to the Erotica album.

Most is probably "Die Another Day", "Papa Don't Preach" or "Hung Up".

Least, there are Madonnna songs I can't even remember. :lmao: How does "Don't Stop" go again?

It's really hard for me to track what track i listen to the most. I always get an urge to hear one of M's songs, even if i dont like the song.

But the songs i play the most:

Celebration

Ray of Light

Nothing Really Matters

The most : Vogue - Like a Prayer - La Isla Bonita

The least : maybe Spotlight? or is it The Look of Love? :think:

Guest edsalas

The most: Not sure but most likely would be anything from the True Blue album, plus Who's That Girl.

The least: Most likely Did You Do It, Waiting, Inside Of Me and Mer Girl.

Most? Thats a hard one. Into the Groove is always on the radio still so maybe that one? I have listened to so many about a billion times each its hard to know.

The least. Hey You

The least: Most likely...Waiting...and Mer Girl.

Blasphemy! They're in my top 10 most played on itunes (with Everybody, Burning Up, Paradise, Drowned World, Hung Up, Secret, Erotica and Till Death Do Us Part completing the list).

Hey You and One More Chance the least. Most?