New pix - very short mini dress

lori

Guest valhum

Ok so, is that dancer the new Cloud ?!?!?! Why in the world is he with her all the time?!?! what does Madonna need him for?!?! her pose or what :lol:

Guest chatty kathy

Ok so, is that dancer the new Cloud ?!?!?! Why in the world is he with her all the time?!?! what does Madonna need him for?!?! her pose or what :lol:

:lmao: The new Ingrid?

Those boots, coat, and hairdo are so 2004. Madonna needs better shoes,

a new red coat, and a Marlo Thomas flip.

This interview was so funny. :lmao::lmao: I like when she is interviewed by foreigners. :lol:

Favorite part was the interview on and after the vegetable soup question :lol: her face :lol:

Back then she always seemed like she just wanted to have a good laugh and have fun. :D

And she was so natural in persona there too. :)

:inlove: That era was just too short for me Mattress. She was just so f*cking beautiful w/that look! :dramatic:

This interview was so funny. :lmao::lmao: I like when she is interviewed by foreigners. :lol:

Favorite part was the interview on and after the vegetable soup question :lol: her face :lol:

Back then she always seemed like she just wanted to have a good laugh and have fun. :D

And she was so natural in persona there too. :)

I know! She was so great there. Most of the interviews from this junket showed her trying to act overly "together". This one is like watching Desperately Seeking Susan-era Madonna in drag... down to the awkward finger-on-temple action which gets progressively intense as the interview draws to a close.

Oh, and god bless this little Japanite. Everyone showed the clip of Madonna slurping from a bedpan while talking to dad, but no one else dared to ask what was actually consumed. :D

I know! She was so great there. Most of the interviews from this junket showed her trying to act overly "together". This one is like watching Desperately Seeking Susan-era Madonna in drag... down to the awkward finger-on-temple action which gets progressively intense as the interview draws to a close.

Oh, and god bless this little Japanite. Everyone showed the clip of Madonna slurping from a bedpan while talking to dad, but no one else dared to ask what was actually consumed. :D

I can't get over the "plastic box full of things" and then her huh? at 5:43 :lol: I have watched this clip from the 5:00 mark like 10 times and I can't stop laughing. Thanks for posting it!!!! :lol:

I can't get over the "plastic box full of things" and then her huh? at 5:43 :lol: I have watched this clip from the 5:00 mark like 10 times and I can't stop laughing. Thanks for posting it!!!! :lol:

:lol: I had to watch it twice. You're welcome. :)

Guest edsalas

What she consumed there was some kind of algae soup, right?

And it's so refreshing that she gave up the tracksuits after so many years of nightmare.

I wonder if it because she left Britain? The British paparazzi are notorious for hounding her all the time. I think in the US, she only gets snapped at events. But yes, much prefer her in skirts! :wow:

I wonder if it because she left Britain? The British paparazzi are notorious for hounding her all the time. I think in the US, she only gets snapped at events. But yes, much prefer her in skirts! :wow:

I think it had to do with her being married and thinking she was just a housewife who could go to the corner shop in tracksuit and bad hair.

Guest megstar

She looks awesome :thumbsup: . I like the boots! Her legs are really pale like mine. However, I live in Florida. We can't pull off that look down here.

The plastic box is the part where she is talking to Chris at the table in the hotel. It's the part where she recites her poem about farting. She opens a plastic container and starts eating out of it. Some pre prepared food.