New pix - very short mini dress

lori

god those boots must be so smelly by now....she wore them the entire tour....and the tour was extended too! haha

my question is............why is that dancer always with her now?

I'm wondering the same thing. Is he, Jesus and Madonna having a threesome? :erotica: I love Madonna in a dress, she should wear them more often.

I'm wondering the same thing. Is he, Jesus and Madonna having a threesome? :erotica: I love Madonna in a dress, she should wear them more often.

I know right?!! can't she pick a better looking dancer...hahaha.

Guest chatty kathy

Finally I find an article w/just a little bit of info;

Exclusive! Madonna Brings BF Jesus Luz & BFF Jessica Seinfeld To Dinner In NYC!

03/19/2010

Madonna organized a little power dinner last night at swanky NYC sushi spot Morimoto — and she brought her boyfriend Jesus Luz and gal pal Jessica Seinfeld!

HollywoodLife.com was there, and saw the trio arrive at 10:55 pm, along with a small entourage (minus Jerry Seinfeld!) The group was quickly ushered to a table in the back of the high end Japanese restaurant, headed by Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto and restaurateur Stephen Starr.

Madge and Jessica are actually great friends, and Madonna even went on Jerry’s show The Marriage Ref! Restaurant staffers were guarding their area, and not letting anyone get near their back area. Madge was wearing a verrry short red and black horizontal stripped dress and black boots, and her hair was wavy. Madonna and her BFF Jessica even wore matching knee-high boots!

One spy at the restaurant saw Jesus in the men’s bathroom, and told us, “He was primping in the mirror for a really long time! He spent awhile fixing his hair.” Also, “Jesus couldn’t figure out how to use the sink!”

Source: http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/03/19/madonna-jesus-luz-jessica-seinfeld-dinner-morimoto/

Guest chatty kathy

work MADONNA!........and they were at some show? Jessica Seinfeld was there too....

Madonna and Jesus Luz: Party Pals

03/19/2010

Making the most of their evening in New York City, Madonna and Jesus Luz were spotted all over Manhattan last night (March 18).

The Material Girl and her Brazilian boytoy hit up a few nightclubs in the Meatpacking District while the paparazzi followed.

Earlier in the evening, Madge and Jesus were spotted attending an after party for Fela! At the SL Lounge.

Prior to that, they were joined by Jessica Seinfeld as they attended the Broadway production of Fela! in the theatre district.

Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com/madonna/madonna-and-jesus-luz-party-pals-337008

:lmao: Now on why is the dancer always w/them, only M knows!

god those boots must be so smelly by now....she wore them the entire tour....and the tour was extended too! haha

:lmao::lmao::boxing: The hair do is tired too. She looked like her old self at that Haiti telethon. Her face seemed fuller. Wonder how she would look with darker hair again.

I don't understand how some think it's over just because they are walking with some distance. I see it that he is being a gentleman by letting her walk first.

lol Anyway, she looks so incredible!! I love those boots!!

Madonna and Jesus Luz: Party Pals

03/19/2010

Making the most of their evening in New York City, Madonna and Jesus Luz were spotted all over Manhattan last night (March 18).

The Material Girl and her Brazilian boytoy hit up a few nightclubs in the Meatpacking District while the paparazzi followed.

Earlier in the evening, Madge and Jesus were spotted attending an after party for Fela! At the SL Lounge.

Prior to that, they were joined by Jessica Seinfeld as they attended the Broadway production of Fela! in the theatre district.

Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com/madonna/madonna-and-jesus-luz-party-pals-337008

:lmao: Now on why is the dancer always w/them, only M knows!

yeah.....what is going on....he's been everywhere with her.