New fab M pix wearing sunglasses

Andra

WOW!!!! for what this is for??? :shock:

i hope its not some outtake that never see the light of day! SHE HAS TO USE THIS FOR SOMETHING! :wow:

From mic @ the tribe forum:

She also has a deal with Dolce & Gabbana until Feb 2011 for sun glasses only, it's called MDG. That is why she has been wearing sun glasses all the time, even at night time.

The ones she wears in the Celebration video are part of the new collection and will be out in Sep 2010

and

They are from the new campain, the snapshots appear as frames of a short film. The catalogue with the whole photshoot will be out in a few weeks

Tyson Ballou is the model kissing M

So who should we believe? u or tribe? :confused:

Actually cosmic is right. The glasses from the "Celebration" video are Diorettes by John Galliano.

http://www.alldesignerglasses.com/Catalog/ID131302.html?gclid=COKO0LLitqACFRgsawodhSUfUA

All it takes is a little research, people.

And if it's Tyson Ballou, then someone's rumor was incorrect earlier, because it's NOT Adam Senn, who was originally rumored to appear with M in the Dolce & Gabbana campaign. (I would have forgotten that completely, but there was a rumor he was her date to that Munro exhibit in LA last week.)

Adam Senn is in the campaign with M.

client: Dolce & Gabbana

source: dolcegabbana.com

published: Spring/Summer 2010

Steven Klein - Photographer

Adam Senn - Model

Noah Mills - Model

David Gandy - Model

Sam Webb - Model

Mary Howard - Set Designer

Madonna - Entertainer

So, then, this poster at Tribe is incorrect. He/she may have the photos, but he doesn't know much behind them... The list afrolito posted doesn't mention Ballou as a model, so...

Whatever! The pics look great, and I love the idea that they are a "short film." Note that Madonna is listed as "Entertainer" not just model. Maybe some of her music is used in the film, too? We'll see.