Appreciate Madonna The lesbian!

acko

I always LOATHED that BEAST Ingrid

I never liked her dykey, unless it was with other lipstick ones.

I loved when she told Boy George "Fuck you! I don't dive" when he ribbed her about the Sandra Berhard rumours :rotfl:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The only time i thought she looked awful.

That dykey period, like these pics and that awful look she sported during Lezzy Show :zombie:

She looks like she stinks of labia juices.

Guest Pud Whacker

God, she looks amazing in these. Flawless.

god, all someone has to do is throw on a tool belt and a flannel and youre all over that shyt. :rotfl:

---

btw - LOVE IT!!!

Guest ursaminorjim

She doesn't look butch at all in these, she looks totally fresh and alive. She was at the age where less makeup suited her.

Guest Pud Whacker

She doesn't look butch at all in these, she looks totally fresh and alive. She was at the age where less makeup suited her.

its funny, it was at this event - the BET/ebony awards (ones with rosie perez) - that everyone was saying she had plastic surgery. it was the first BLAZE of that. of course there were the dimwits in the 80's that said she had a nose job because theyre from nowhere-brain-ville and had no idea about lighting and angles.

I can see why you think she looks good, but Madonna has never had that fresh baby faced look (until recently :chuckle: ) she's always looked her age.

Around 1992 time had caught up with her and she looked a lot older than before. She was back to looking AMAZING in the 1995 though.

Guest Pud Whacker

I can see why you think she looks good, but Madonna has never had that fresh baby faced look (until recently :chuckle: ) she's always looked her age.

Around 1992 time had caught up with her and she looked a lot older than before. She was back to looking AMAZING in the 1995 though.

:rotfl: so true. xo

its funny, it was at this event - the BET/ebony awards (ones with rosie perez) - that everyone was saying she had plastic surgery. it was the first BLAZE of that. of course there were the dimwits in the 80's that said she had a nose job because theyre from nowhere-brain-ville and had no idea about lighting and angles.

I think Madonna's nose is AMAZING and it NEVER even came into my head that she might have had a nose job until recent years on the awfulplasticsurgery site and gossiprocks.com forum (where they claim she's had EVERYTHING done, I'll see if I can dig up some threads)

That little fagg Louis(?) in Truth or Dare gestured to his nose implying she had work done.

The Madonna album cover certainly does not look like a nose job, but her nose looks bigger in some teen pics (still not a HUGE honker a la Paula Abdul/Sheryl Crow's old noses, and an ordinary sized nose by any standards that wouldn't really need work) though you cannot compare teen pics really of course.

Also in the teen pics, some look like she has no tits at all depending on the pose/angle and her weight. Boob job is the one thing she never got done of course, and they were the co-stars of her career :bow:

Her breast size is a myth too, isn't it? She is not flat or huge, but average sized.. not small, but a nice handful, depending on her weight. What makes them so great is the PROJECTION and her central cleavage. She was born very lucky genetically with those tits cause they're the ultimate in deception.

The only time i thought she looked awful.

That dykey period, like these pics and that awful look she sported during Lezzy Show :zombie:

She looks like she stinks of labia juices.

I agree. She aged 10 years in 1 year (late 1992 - early 1993) and it all went down from there till 1995. She started looking amazing again in 1995. I do not know what it was in 93-94: was it the fact that for the first time in her career she had troubles and was practically hated by the mainstreem public, was it the fact she looked totally unfemininethanks to her wardrome/make up/fitness regime... I do not know, but I always wondered how she went from looking magnificent in 1991 to looking so unsexy in 1993.

Guest alltheworld

Eh I was at the Life Beat concert in NYC when she wore that bandanna and she looked plain as a saltine cracker. I remember thinking "she just looks like any other girl." It was a bit of a shock after years of worship.

Edited by alltheworld

The Rosie Perez pic was taken at the 8th annual Soultrain Awards..

Loomer speaks the truth..sortof..but as a good gay one must acknowledge the change in her make up regimen, the loss of weight..

Golden teeth & loss of beauty marks & eyebrows...confusing times 4 a pré-pubecent fag. :fag:

Anyway more dyke!!!

wh2.jpg

withH.jpg

withh1.jpg

withhhhhh.jpg

cpw16a.jpg

cpw16b.jpg

cpw16c.jpg

cpw16th.jpg

miamibasknov93.jpg

nice mid 90's pictures

it also reminds me of how much more beautiful Madonna grew in time