Niki Harris: "Madonna is a gem"

Flip The Switch

What a DISGUSTING BACON SCOFFING WHORE

Did she also think Madonna was a 'gem' when she slagged off Reinvention Tour?

And did she think of Madonna when she RATTED HER OUT on that cheapskate TV show about her former lovers?

Yes you FAT PIG, you may fool some of us, but most of us know you for the bitter obese whore you really are. Now please never mention Madonna's name on your wicked tongue ever again.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I think Niki fucked Marty..

that 'Hi Marty..' in ToD was just covered in bacon laced pussy juice & u know it :fag:

:rotfl:

Bytch may have had a point when calling it the Regurgitation Tour (though I loved it) but TALK about HYPOCRITE, she was quite happy to haul her fat azz around doing DWT which had next to NO hits, however much she complained.

Guest dicktracy

True. I think many people don't realize just how BIG Madonna was. They think she was like Beyonce back then, but it was like a thousand Beyonces.

There are only three musical acts that were bigger than Madonna at a certain point in time. They were Elvis, The Beatles and 80's Michael Jackson. Though she was never as big as MJ was around 83-84, she was the closest thing to it. In the female world, she was the biggest and no one has matched her status.

Guest chatty kathy

that 'Hi Marty..' in ToD was just covered in bacon laced pussy juice & u know it :fag:

:lmao::rotfl:

[Queen Lola]Oh PUHLEAAAASE![/Queen Lola]

Of course the fat slut fantasised about Marty's sexy deep voice whilst she moistened up a lamb chop in her pussy lips before she inhaled it down her oesophagus, but even in his most drunken state Marty would never have gone for her. He's still a Ciccone after all.

Guest nothingfails0603

There are only three musical acts that were bigger than Madonna at a certain point in time. They were Elvis, The Beatles and 80's Michael Jackson. Though she was never as big as MJ was around 83-84, she was the closest thing to it. In the female world, she was the biggest and no one has matched her status.

Heidi Montag in 2010 has :lmao:

You missed The Beatles.

hahahahahahah. I missed the Be-at-uls!!

It's not bad really. HE NEVER FUCKED HER. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT? Ain't that funny?

GU I used 2 beat up boys like u when I was in high school.. :fag:

I just have 1 thang 2 say..

They arrested Bobby Brown for fucking stage...for fucking on stage.. .

oh darling Niki :lmao:

GU I used 2 beat up boys like u when I was in high school.. :fag:

I hate Ackos who beat up GU's. In fact I hate people who hate.

LOOK, DOES ANYBODY GIVE A SHIT? JUST A BUNCH OF DUST.

YOU KNOW...*SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY* YOU KNOW. MOTHERFUCK! If you don't get here in...NOW...I DID TOO! ASSHOLE.

Guest edsalas

Do something else...do my eyebrows

We should do a whole thread of her great lines from that movie!

I second the motion!!!