Niki Harris: "Madonna is a gem"

Flip The Switch

Maybe you should take a Poll?

LOLOLOLOLOL

he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he just wants to fuck me...oops, i landed on a he loves me not...does this little one count? (make it not count)...he LOVES ME

hahahha! good one! that whole scene was great..i loved the phone call

'warren, if you dont get over here, like now, i'm leaving without you you know...I DID TOO, I NEVER SAID THAT"

I love when she throws herself down on the couch after hanging up and she hits her elbow -- "OW!" And then she pouts for a second, and then she smiles. It's so adorable -- such a cute little tantrum before she remembers herself.

I love when she throws herself down on the couch after hanging up and she hits her elbow -- "OW!" And then she pouts for a second, and then she smiles. It's so adorable -- such a cute little tantrum before she remembers herself.

yes! i know what you're talking about. That whole segment was filmed here in DC where i lived..it was the premiere of teh DICK TRACY movie and that was done in Washington. I forget the name of the theater, but i know i saw truth or dare there. its a fancy place. i wonder if its even still there?

if you watch as she walks into the theater, a guy with a microphone and mustache...thats our local entertainment news guy...Arch Campbell. he's still on the same show. he was the one sent there to cover the premiere.

anyway...quote time

'someone stuck some big fat guy in the front row and he gave me dirty looks all night long, Freddy, you told me there wouldnt be industry in the front row!"

That whole scene is amazing. I am always quoting it and reenacting it. Everytime I hurt myself I instinctively say 'OWWWWWWW' in the same way. hahahahaahha. I love her. She is so funny.

Hi. Who's this?

I'm fine.

Can I help you?

Would you like anyone in particular?

What's your name?

Chanelta?

Chanelta needs a salesgirl downstairs now.

Bye-bye. Thank you.

Madonna: Is that the painting? I'm gonna put it in my room. Claaaay come on! I love this painting by the way.

Moira: And you call me after the tour

Madonna: I will, alright

Moira: You promise?

Madonna: I promise. Bye.

Moira: I love you Madonnaaaa!

Madonna: I love you too. (Runs away and doesn't look back) :rotfl:

Moira: You little shit.

Madonna: It's a Madonna and child. No pun intended. IT'S NOT BAD, REALLY. :lmao::rotfl: It's not bad, really is SO useful. Along with 'just a bunch of dust', it's my current favourite. Could a Mod put these TOD quotes into their own thread? :)

THE BEST:

There were so many technical things, so many little things that could fuck up and boy! did they!

I HIT tha big time but I still get the blues

EveryONE'S A STRANGER, city LIFE CAN GET TO YOU

People can be Fuck it! SO COLD, NEVER WANT TO TURN YOUR BACK

JUst givin' to get something, always wanting something back

Guest edsalas

THE BEST:

There were so many technical things, so many little things that could fuck up and boy! did they!

I HIT tha big time but I still get the blues

EveryONE'S A STRANGER, city LIFE CAN GET TO YOU

People can be Fuck it! SO COLD, NEVER WANT TO TURN YOUR BACK

JUst givin' to get something, always wanting something back

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I don't know why but it makes me laugh the next scene when she starts scolding practically everyone that was on her way.

how did i forget "definately one of the all time worst!" hahahhahah

i was gonna do the other last night where she said "the sound kept cutting off and everyone thinks the fucking show is over"

i see someone had that too!

great stuff!

the Chanelta one is great too...i love how she said NOW!