Madonna in LA

Guest jamesshot

Holy Shiz. She looks so young. That is a great pic of her.

So, now where are all the posters who swear she has had all these procedures to the point she has ruined her looks then ridicule any of us who try to reason there is no way she is getting injections that often or the paps pics are just bad pics.

And I have always heard, from a variety of sources including myself having seen her upclose in concert, that the camera does not do her justice.

Madge goes it alone By 3am 6/03/2010

Madonna has had an almighty row with her toyboy lover, model Jesus Luz.

She went off alone to John's Soho House bash on Thursday, leaving baby Jesus to pack for a couple of DJ gigs in Portugal.

At the exclusive bash, Madge, below, was overheard grumbling about their turbulent relationship.

A well-placed source tells us: "Everyone kept asking Madonna where Jesus was.

"In the end she confided they'd had a huge row the previous day.

Advertisement - article continues below »

"He is due to be in Portugal for some DJ gigs, so she went to the Soho House party on her own and left him to pack his stuff and cool off.

"She seemed to want to really let her hair down. She was drinking vintage Dom Perignon champagne, but switching it with mineral water.

"Then when the DJ played a string of her hits, she hit the floor. It was only when Elton did the rounds and asked how she was she stopped dancing."

She left soon after. Hope she got back for Jesus' bedtime story.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/03/06/madge-goes-it-alone-115875-22089275/

EXCLUSIVE! HollyWho-Knew Madonna And Zachary Quinto Were New BFF’s?

030510_madonna_quinto_544_split.jpg

Do you think Zachary Quinto is about boldly go where few people have gone before…into Madonna’s VIP circle of besties?

Madonna is such a superstar that she has a very tight circle of friends – but luckily for Zachary Quinto, it looks like he’s about to be let in to her inner realm!

The Star Trek star met the Material Girl at Grey Goose’s pre-Oscar party at Soho House in West Hollywood March 4, and it was love at first sight.

“It was unreal! Madonna and Zachary were introduced and talked outside locked in conversation for about thirty minutes before the outer area got shut down at midnight,” one partygoer tells HollywoodLife.com. “Then, they went inside and talked for ANOTHER hour! Madonna’s posse left after that, and his followed right after, as if they were taking off to hang out somewhere else.”

But should Madonna’s sometimes paramour, Jesus Luz, be worried? No way, says our source. “It wasn’t sexual, but they were very interested in what the other had to say!”

While Her Madgesty and Dr. Spock were becoming new pals, Ryan Phillippe lurked around on his cell phone, a clean-shaven Joaquin Phoenix hung out with Emile Hirsch, Elton John held court like a king with Kelly Osbourne and Dustin Hoffman, Jason Bateman and Ed Norton shared a booth, chatting for hours and Jennifer Lopez had a night out on the town with her hubby, Marc Anthony.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/03/05/madonna-and-zachary-quinto-were-new-bff%E2%80%99s/

Madge goes it alone By 3am 6/03/2010

Madonna has had an almighty row with her toyboy lover, model Jesus Luz.

She went off alone to John's Soho House bash on Thursday, leaving baby Jesus to pack for a couple of DJ gigs in Portugal.

At the exclusive bash, Madge, below, was overheard grumbling about their turbulent relationship.

A well-placed source tells us: "Everyone kept asking Madonna where Jesus was.

"In the end she confided they'd had a huge row the previous day.

"He is due to be in Portugal for some DJ gigs, so she went to the Soho House party on her own and left him to pack his stuff and cool off.

"She seemed to want to really let her hair down. She was drinking vintage Dom Perignon champagne, but switching it with mineral water.

"Then when the DJ played a string of her hits, she hit the floor. It was only when Elton did the rounds and asked how she was she stopped dancing."

She left soon after. Hope she got back for Jesus' bedtime story.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/03/06/madge-goes-it-alone-115875-22089275/

Another bullshit story from the Daily Mirror. Jesus did not got to LA with Madonna. I read on another forum that he's been in Portugal for the past 3 days where he has a djing gig. He's on a mini-tour in Europe which he had announced on his MySpace 2 months ago. And people who reported and twitted about Madonna at last night's party never mentioned anything about her dancing.

LA = studio :thumbsup:

Not to say she won't accomplish other things, but LA = OSCARS. It's obvious to me she wants to make her mark in the movies. She knows the acting thing isn't going to cut it, so now she's taking on directing. And what better way to keep your foot in the door by throwing a big bash and schmoozing with the best of them.

She looks nice, very ray of light. Here are some twits. she was at Tom Munro's exhibit/party

mrjoezee: Took 15mins to get my car from valet and antsy to leave before the crush of onlookers at Madonna arriving. Her ETA: any minute now

Lauriebstyle: Holy ?@$!! Madonna! Gorge. Stunning. Radiant. 10 ft away from me

MarthaGalvanMG: At the opening of Tom Munros gallery and I just saw madonna...life is good http://tweetphoto.com/13545662

Foshosh: omg fucking madonna is next to @levenrambin and i shes wearing sunglasses and looks flawless!!!!

modelskinny: Oscar weekend... So many parties! Madonna holy shikies at Tom Munro party! Love her!!

KatherinePower: Wow. I just saw Madonna. That was really cool. @andylecompte the hair looked great

Ashley_Conrad: At the tom munroe event with madonna....god she is absurdly sexy

DianaMadison: Omgggg just saw @Madonna I can die happy now at bolthouse bash @hollyscoop

hot2defink: I get a partial tweet that Madonna is at a party we were invited to. I hope I read that wrong cause I will be MAD AS F*CK!!!!!

hot2defink: So Madonna WAS at the party *throws f*cking computer out the window*

Lauriebstyle: Holy ?@$!! Madonna! Gorge. Stunning. Radiant. 10 ft away from me

Foshosh: omg fucking madonna is next to @levenrambin and i shes wearing sunglasses and looks flawless!!!!

Ashley_Conrad: At the tom munroe event with madonna....god she is absurdly sexy

DianaMadison: Omgggg just saw @Madonna I can die happy now at bolthouse bash @hollyscoop

:wow::wow:

Guest bluejean

And people who reported and twitted about Madonna at last night's party never mentioned anything about her dancing.

Yeah and they said she was dancing to her own hits as well :lmao:

Sounds completely made up.

Guest chatty kathy

(03/07/2010) M in Los Angeles at Tom Munro's Exhibition Last Night.

23430_10150130015825026_667215025_11382602_1281100_n.jpg

Social intelligence

An Evening With Madonna’s Lensman Of Choice

March 7, 2010

This time of year in particular, the famous faces are all over Hollywood. They were at the launch party for fashion photographer Tom Munro’s eponymous first book last night, albeit mostly (with a few key exceptions) framed on the wall. The majority of the celebrities Munro has shot in his 15-year career also made it into the book, from Tom Cruise (who was available for a paltry 80 minutes at their first shoot) to Lady Gaga.

Also in the book is Justin Timberlake, who was kind enough to stop by the gallery on Melrose Place. At most openings, he’d be your biggest get. But most openings aren’t for artists who are tight with Madonna, who drew a crowd like moths to a flame when she entered. And so Munro, who’d been calmly sipping Moët near the door, was suddenly beelining it through the gallery with Madge and her entourage. When he returned, Munro talked about the trip the two of them recently made to Africa for her charity, Raising Malawi. “We bounced around in four-wheel-drive vehicles. Everyone’s mucking in, covered in dust. It’s not glamorous,” he said.

It was hardly the first time Munro, who also worked on Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet tour and directed her “Die Another Day” video, had been on board with her. How does Madge travel? “Fast,” Munro said. Naturally, she was long gone by then.

Source: http://www.style.com/stylefile/2010/03/an-evening-with-madonnas-lensman-of-choice/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/03/07/a-madge-moment-115875-22091078/

Madge moment By Dean Piper 7/03/2010

I meet my idol after her vodka meltdown

In an encounter I will literally remember until the day I die, this week I got to press the flesh with the-one-and-only Queen of Pop... Madonna.

The scene was LA's newest exclusive private member's club, Soho House, where I was granted an audience with Her Madgesty herself. I even got the chance to tell her exactly what she meant to me.

As I just about managed to stop myself fainting, I told Madonna that she had pretty much "raised me" (sorry Mum). Superstar that she is, she just smiled graciously.

But I hear the 51-year-old singer's mood hadn't been so cordial earlier in the evening when she arrived for Sir Elton John's intimate pre-Oscars party .

Within minutes of walking in, I'm told Madge was out-flouncing even her notoriously stroppy host, demanding organisers fill her glass with her personal favourite Belvedere vodka, instead of the party-sponsoring Grey Goose brand.

My man with the cocktail shaker reveals: "Madonna walked in with her manager Guy Oseary and her entourage and ordered a Belvedere vodka.

"It was left to one rather nervous waiter to tell her only Grey Goose was available and when he did all hell broke loose.

"Madonna was dropping F-bombs like they were going out of fashion. Fortunately Guy was able to calm her down. But she sulked about the vodka and ordered a non-alcoholic virgin mojito instead.

"She was clearly up for a drink, but wasn't prepared to compromise on her vodka choice."

The singer's mood failed to lift as the night wore on, especially when she ran into screen legend and former fitness queen Jane Fonda.

My source tells me: "Jane spotted Madonna and yelled, 'Hey Madonna! It's me... Jane'.

"But Madonna didn't even turn to look at her and just said, 'Hey Jane' as she marched past."

And Jane wasn't the only one who dodged a bullet. Guy Ritchie narrowly avoided crossing paths with his ex-missus just 24 hours later. The Lock Stock director arrived at Soho House for a sesh with Brit actor Jason Statham, but called ahead to check his ex wasn't around. Smart cookie...

Madonna is throwing her own annual party with Demi Moore, but I'm sure she'll be at the VF party as well.

well... she is late :(