VOGUE/I'M BREATHLESS/BLOND AMBITION TOUR: 20th Anniversary Thread

Mattress

I'll dig in later..just woke up.. .

But I will say this (4 now) :

The VOGUE rap is one of the greatest things ever recorded.

GAY GAY GAY.

:fag:

Perhaps u'd like 2 look at this time capsule..& c what was going on in the world... :dramatic:

I was reprimanded in elementary school for laminating then proudly displaying this photo:

1990voguevid09.jpg

That's funny..some girl in class brought me this poster while some other girl called her an 'Aids Cunt'..

It was the beginning of the GREAT CONFUSION at age 10. :fag:

vogvid05.jpg

Of course my mum thought she was a total whore..u know the boobs in the video..But I do remember my uncle

wanting 2 borrow my cassette after I'd recorded it off the radio :chuckle:

That Horst scene is AMAZING but nude Madonna shot by the man himself would have been fabulous vogue.gif

I'd love to know if, as rumored, Warner really did force her change "it doesn't matter if you're gay or your straight" to "black or white".

That Horst scene is AMAZING but nude Madonna shot by the man himself would have been fabulous vogue.gif

I'd love to know if, as rumored, Warner really did force her change "it doesn't matter if you're gay or your straight" to "black or white".

It's not true..If I remember correctly it says in Encyclopedia Madonnica, explaining the Disney/Touchstone 'rules' where certain subject matters r 2 b avoided 4 any project attached 2 them (Dick Tracy), so purely hypothetical, those lines were automatically 2 b scrapped. :fag: 't Was pure speculation on his (Matthew Rettenmund) behalf.

She was however asked 2 delete references 2 sodomy, probably leading 2 a toned down version of 'Hanky Panky'.

Guest Drowned Bedtime

(based on a previous post that I can't be arsed going back and quoting;)

It's like Vogue SHOULDN'T be so great, it's just a pop song, some people argue fairly that it's a bit camp and/or dated. BUT SOMEHOW IT TRANSCENDS IT ALL.

Come on.

Vogue

vogue

vogue

(muse i love your sig and av.)

Well okay, I was a dormant egg when this came out, but I still love it. I've :vogue: in my bedroom more than once to the video (embarrassingly! :shy::shy: ). Also talking about I'm Breathless, Hanky Panky is great/funny and I love He's A Man.

You're a superstar, yes that's what you are you know it :)

I'm Breathless is definitely one of Madonna's best albums and I have to say that when I first listened to it (that would b 2 years ago) I didn't expect it to b that good!! B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T!!! :bow: And I'm not saying that beacuse it's the official Vogue/I'm Breathless month on MadonnaNation. I genuinely LOVE it!

No need to say how iconic and amazingly good Vogue is. Everybody (including non-Madonna fans) must have heard this song at least once in their lives. The song is LEGEND!! :vogue:

I'm so fucking proud I was born in March, 1990 (one of the best years for M)! :dramatic:

That being said, let's all bow to the Queen!!

mw8qhu.jpg

My photochop skills were put to THE TEST for this one. :rotfl:

(and yes, that shows how amateurish I am :( )