Madonna and Paltrow Friends No More??

moe

Guest chatty kathy

Could be just gossip.

Two things I do think possible to have done it.

First Tracy Anderson mentioned of course.

Second even though now broke-up, it was Paltrow who helped

introduce kate Hudson and A-Rod.

Only time will tell if true of not I guess.

Paltrow posted a message on her website Goop last week

asking visitors for help on what to do "when you don't like a friend any more".

:lmao:

Guest Not4Pussies

who cares!!

who needs paltrow

when she has pene cruz!!

tracy anderson could be the cause

gwyneth is still with tracy

and madonna gave tracy the boot, good thing she did

Guest chatty kathy

So just guess who answered her question at goop.com?

Michael Berg. :lol:

What is the purpose of friendship? Obviously there are all kinds of physical reasons for our friendships- we enjoy someone’s company, they are easy to talk to, they make us laugh – but this is not the true purpose.

The kabbalists teach that one of the only true choices we make in life is our environment, and the friends we surround ourselves with. This has a tremendous influence on us because everything flows from there.

Consider this: you put an apple seed on the table and water it for months. Naturally, if you were to water it for a million years it still wouldn’t grow to become a tree. But if you put it in the ground and watered it, then it would become a tree. The potential for greatness is true in that seed always, but the environment – table vs. ground – makes all the difference.

The same is true for people.

The spiritual core reason for a friendship is that it can – and is meant to - help us change and grow. Friends are people who call us on our issues, push us to grow, and support us through this process.

We canÂ’t overestimate how important good friends are to our growth in life.

As a matter of fact, one of the first things written in the Bible in relation humanity is, “it is not good for man to be alone.” We cannot achieve our potential, nor live a life of fulfillment, without great, inspiring friends around us.

Therefore, if we choose to be surrounded by friends who are not positive, or who speak ill, then itÂ’s going to be almost impossible not to fall into that type of behavior.

We have to appreciate the amount of influence our friends and the environment we create for ourselves truly has on our lives. Once we know and understand how important it is, we have to assess our friendships. Everything else is secondary to the question, “Does he or she help me to become a better person - does he or she push me and help me grow?”

Once we make that assessment, then the answer is pretty simple. If we have a friend that makes us feel worthless, hurts us, or doesnÂ’t enable us to grow and actually makes us feel bad, then clearly thatÂ’s a friendship and environment we donÂ’t want to subject ourselves to. We have the responsibility to diminish that friendship. Not only isnÂ’t it serving its purpose, it can have a detrimental effect on us.

Now, this does not mean it is OK to cut people out of our lives. In fact, the first thing we want to do when we notice a relationship isn’t helping – or is hurting - is to see what we can do to help them in their process. Maybe if we speak to them clearly and forcefully they will change. It is our first responsibility to help our friend become a better person and friend. But, assuming we have done everything we can and the friendship is still no longer serving its purpose, yes, it is our responsibility to diminish that bond.

Please note my choice of words: diminish, not cut. My father taught me that if someone has been our friend, they are our friend forever. It doesnÂ’t mean spending 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with them if it makes us feel bad. But it does mean that whenever there is an opportunity to help, we must. If they were once our friend, then they are our friend forever in that regard. Just because we make a decision that this is someone we shouldnÂ’t be spending a lot of time with, it doesnÂ’t mean we must completely tighten the heartstrings.

Assess your friendships. If they are supporting you in your growth and change, then cherish them. If they diminish you, then you diminish them. But, once again, a friend is always a friend. Though they may no longer be a constant presence in your life nevertheless if there is an opportunity to help you should, always be open, for true friendship never ends.

http://goop.com/newsletter/71/en/

Michael Berg responding!

OMFG! :lol:

This story is most likely bullshit....like the one everyone jumped on that claimed she had dumped Jesus, and then two days later she was in Rio making out with him. :lmao:

No, they have fallen out and it was at least before Christmas but stars do that all the time I suppose.

I think this is all b.s. If Gwyneth were referring to Madonna, she would never have written that. She's not John Mayer. Plus Gwyneth & Chris Martin were supposedly in the Maldives with Madonna (I think it was the Daily Mail that reported that). Also the head of Raising Malawi, Philip something, who was supposedly the cause of Madonna & Tracy's rift, was with Madonna in Brazil. He was with her when she met the governor of Rio and he was also with her on her last trip to Malawi. He is still the head of Raising Malawi and I think what happened is that Madonna gave up Tracy so that Tracy could move to LA & be with Philip where Raising Malawi is based rather than keep Tracy in NY and force Philip to move to New York to be with Tracy. It all worked out cuz I read that Tracy now has a lot of celebrity clients like Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston & will have a reality show of her own soon.

When we contacted Paltrow's spokesman for comment on the purported rift with her A-list pal, he told us, "It is absolutely not true."

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/gwyneths-workout-fallout-with-madonna-1540589-1540596.story

Could this be Tracy Gwen was talking about?

Guest chatty kathy

When we contacted Paltrow's spokesman for comment on the purported rift with her A-list pal, he told us, "It is absolutely not true."

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/gwyneths-workout-fallout-with-madonna-1540589-1540596.story

Could this be Tracy Gwen was talking about?

Could easily be Tracy.

Also keep in mind Gwyns spokesman does the same things that Liz does for Madonna.

HATE that stuck up snotty bytch SO MUCH

Her AND Stella. I was embarrassed for Madge to see her hanging out with these cold fish. At least Rosie and Bernhard were FUN and had personalities, even if obnoxious.

But nobody beats QUEEN DEBI MAZAR of course :wow::dramatic:

Sick

at 2:58 pm on March 1st, 2010

It’s actually over another role again, like w/Winona. This time it’s Gwyneth hiring herself & PRODUCING in the lead role for Marlene Dietrich, the role Madonna thought she would give to her.

response to the fallout report

http://www.musictoob.com/why-gwyneth-paltrow-has-fallen-out-with-madonna-14418

Sick

at 2:58 pm on March 1st, 2010

It’s actually over another role again, like w/Winona. This time it’s Gwyneth hiring herself & PRODUCING in the lead role for Marlene Dietrich, the role Madonna thought she would give to her.

response to the fallout report

http://www.musictoob.com/why-gwyneth-paltrow-has-fallen-out-with-madonna-14418

ugh. please do not make any such movie.

Yeah and and PR people are known for always telling the truth :lmao:

Sound like MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING anyway :snore:

ugh. please do not make any such movie.

Great Garbo and Monroe, Baby Dietrich and DiMaggio :wow:

Marlene is everything

Did you see the HAG they got to play her in La Vie En Rose? :scared: Even at that age she looked a lot younger.

HATE that stuck up snotty bytch SO MUCH

Her AND Stella. I was embarrassed for Madge to see her hanging out with these cold fish. At least Rosie and Bernhard were FUN and had personalities, even if obnoxious.

But nobody beats QUEEN DEBI MAZAR of course :wow::dramatic:

You hate too much. Specially to people that you don't know.

:rolleyes:

Did I CLAIM to know them PERSONALLY?

I hate their PERSONAS

As celebs these people put themselves out there so know that comes with the job and is one of the things they're gonna get. The public put them there - debatable in her case, mind you.

Mrs Goop is one of the worst. And I've read more than enough and saw her interviewed to know I don't like her and doubt I would in person.

It's better to have a PASSION and OPINION on things than an appreciation for everything but LOVE for NOTHING

It's true! I have it on very good authority that they have fallen out. Can't reveal my sources but for once in my life I actually know something!

Oh plz dont say ANNA ! lol