Special Moments from "The Marriage Ref"

jonluvsmaddy

A great wrap-up of the show from out very own mattret:

http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/2010/02/judge-ciccone.html#more

Most excellent. Thank you.

Too bad we'll probably get an edited version on TV. I wanna hear everything. I agree with your friend too - a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode with Madonna would ROCK! I hope they think of that and she does it. That show makes me cry with laughter sometimes.

Yeah, Ricky Gervais is great but are you familiar with Larry David? He is the co-creator and co-writer of Seinfeld and stars in his own HBO Show Curb Your Enthusiasm. He is even more outrageous and very irreverent. His show is on cable cuz it can never get aired on network TV with its content and language. Small minds could easily be offended by his sense of humor.

I didnt even read he was involved!!!!! yes i am well aware of him, Curb is one of the funniest shows of all time, seriously, its up there with the greatest of british comedies :lmao: amazing!

I didnt even read he was involved!!!!! yes i am well aware of him, Curb is one of the funniest shows of all time, seriously, its up there with the greatest of british comedies :lmao: amazing!

His show is extremely funny. Did you see that episode when his wife's aunt died and he volunteered to take care of the obituary. And when it came out in the newspaper, it came out wrong... instead of "our beloved aunt", it came out "our beloved cunt". :lmao:

Guest ditaluver

i was there for madonna but goddamn larry david made that show. he is fucking hysterical. ricky gervais commenting that he must be on crack cause the scenarios were just so "wtf". m made a jab a guy pretty much by commenting on prenups. i think madonna was taken aback when larry called her a dumb dumb and she gave him the finger. it was nice to see someone challenge her. i honestly think they were all confused as to why they were there...it was pretty ridiculous. madonna kept asking "wtf is this?" and larry would scream..."didnt you read the contract?" i think once madonna started cussing, the whole show went out the window. cunts, cocks, pussy, fuck...it was all thrown out there. if this show was on hbo, it would be killer

i got a few pics...but this is my fav. 15711_357046176339_618501339_4848616_2958442_n.jpg

Guest ditaluver

they obviously knew. otherwise they wouldnt have agreed. but the situations were so "wtf" "do people like this really exist?" it was quite comical.

madonna had a great time and it was nice seeing her relaxed. i think celebrities are so cut off from real world people that THAT is what makes it so funny. their insights. for every situation though, madonna would comment more on the peoples furnishings in their home than the subject itself. she hated everyones couch and claimed she has lovely couches after larry was giving her a hard time.

someone offered her a mug to drink out of though and she was like "no, i only drink from bottles." and she was sippin that coconut water from a straw.

for every situation though, madonna would comment more on the peoples furnishings in their home than the subject itself. she hated everyones couch and claimed she has lovely couches after larry was giving her a hard time.

when she was on Arsenio in 1990 there's a moment where she comments on his couch and then goes on a tirade about cheap couches, that always stood out to me as especially odd........

when she was on Arsenio in 1990 there's a moment where she comments on his couch and then goes on a tirade about cheap couches, that always stood out to me as especially odd........

M "These look like something you'd find in one of those shops on Fairfax"

A "Wow. You really know LA."

M "Fairfax, La Brea - I know LA"

His show is extremely funny. Did you see that episode when his wife's aunt died and he volunteered to take care of the obituary. And when it came out in the newspaper, it came out wrong... instead of "our beloved aunt", it came out "our beloved cunt". :lmao:

I love it at the poker game when that other person wins and he shouts something like "oh you cunt!" really casually, and the other people are so offended they leave the party :lmao:

they obviously knew. otherwise they wouldnt have agreed. but the situations were so "wtf" "do people like this really exist?" it was quite comical.

madonna had a great time and it was nice seeing her relaxed. i think celebrities are so cut off from real world people that THAT is what makes it so funny. their insights. for every situation though, madonna would comment more on the peoples furnishings in their home than the subject itself. she hated everyones couch and claimed she has lovely couches after larry was giving her a hard time.

someone offered her a mug to drink out of though and she was like "no, i only drink from bottles." and she was sippin that coconut water from a straw.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah. This sounds like me. I hate drinking out of cups, especially ones which other people use. The people I work with think I'm insane because I wear clothes once and then wash them. They think I'm mad because the maximum jean wear is two times. I don't share cups with people. etc etc. I wish I could hear her commenting on peoples decor. That would be so funny. I like that she likes things to be clean etc, as conveyed via IGTTYAS. God I love her.