Special Moments from "The Marriage Ref"

jonluvsmaddy

Madonna: Ask him who picked out his clothes.

Man: I picked them out myself.

Madonna: But ask him about the (shiny, red satin) tie.

Man: I picked that out too. Does Madonna approve of my outfit?

Madonna: Need I say more?

(This after she told the studio audience the guy was obviously gay)

----------------------------------

Later, Madonna said, "He's pussy whipped" - the first profanity of the twenty hour show (the taping seemed to go on forever).

Then she thought a moment and said, "Pussy whipped by the wrong pussy."

During a commercial break, when the idiot host started to dance in kung fu poses, Madonna said, "Are you voguing? Here goes - Strike a pose!"

Her look - a fabulous dress - face and hair - like she stepped out of the 4 Minutes video

My favorite bit - she said all pets are weird - it warmed my heart.

It won't air for a month, most likely. I just got home form the taping. There were notes around with the airdate listed as March 11th, but this was the fifth show they've taped, and unless they're planning to air them out of order, this shouldn't be on until March 25th.

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna: Ask him who picked out his clothes.

Man: I picked them out myself.

Madonna: But ask him about the (shiny, red satin) tie.

Man: I picked that out too. Does Madonna approve of my outfit?

Madonna: Need I say more?

(This after she told the studio audience the guy was obviously gay)

Later, Madonna said, "He's pussy whipped" - the first profanity of the twenty hour show (the taping seemed to go on forever).

Then she thought a moment and said, "Pussy whipped by the wrong pussy."

During a commercial break, when the idiot host started to dance in kung fu poses, Madonna said, "Are you voguing? Here goes - Strike a pose!"

Her look - a fabulous dress - face and hair - like she stepped out of the 4 Minutes video

My favorite bit - she said all pets are weird - it warmed my heart.

oh, i love it all jon but especially the vogue bit. xo

I was there!

Madonna look great in a grey tight dress, but I didn't like her straight stringy hair. Her cheeks were very inflated. Maria Menunos (who has the strangest laugh like a goat) had better high heeled shoes.

Madonna held her own with the guest judges of Larry David and Ricky Gervais. She spoke more than Ricky did and was very funny.

Madonna and Larry went back and forth many times. Larry at point looked at her and said "Fuck you!"

The judges comments were quite vulgar and kind of nasty so I'm wondering how they are going to edit this for televison.

Guy Oseary was there. He's getting grey.

It was the 5th episode taped so it might be on late March/early April.

Chris

Guest Pud Whacker

I was there!

Madonna look great in a grey tight dress, but I didn't like her straight stringy hair. Her cheeks were very inflated. Maria Menunos (who has the strangest laugh like a goat) had better high heeled shoes.

Madonna held her own with the guest judges of Larry David and Ricky Gervais. She spoke more than Ricky did and was very funny.

Madonna and Larry went back and forth many times. Larry at point looked at her and said "Fuck you!"

The judges comments were quite vulgar and kind of nasty so I'm wondering how they are going to edit this for televison.

Guy Oseary was there. He's getting grey.

It was the 5th episode taped so it might be on late March/early April.

Chris

youre just a bastion of love, light and good cheer. :lol:

It's american tv so they probably won't air that, I'm not getting my hopes up! We have to get those quotes from people who've been at the taping!

After Larry said fuck you to her, she feigned shock and replied "You'd wish" (or something like that - it was impossible to hear), but later, she gave him the finger - at which point Ricky Gervais said, "What the hell is this? Jerry Springer? I didn't sign up for this!"

Was this a playful exchange or were they seriously peeved with one another?

Tacky.

Jerry Seinfeld, Larry David, Ricky Gervais & of course Madonna are far from tacky. They are very smart, very quick, very savvy and have an outrageous and irreverent sense of humor. Actually, this could be interesting as they are a good match for each other's wits. Can't wait to see this.

Jerry Seinfeld, Larry David, Ricky Gervais & of course Madonna are far from tacky. They are very smart, very quick, very savvy and have an outrageous and irreverent sense of humor. Actually, this could be interesting as they are a good match for each other's wits. Can't wait to see this.

It's a stupid reality show.

It's a stupid reality show.

Really? Have you seen it? I doubt highly intelligent and highly successful people who neither need the money nor the publicity would associate themselves with "a stupid reality show". Just the fact that Jerry Seinfeld is producing the show and some of the wittiest people like Larry David, Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey and Alex Baldwin are agreeing to be guests on the show indicate that this is not your run of the mill reality show. This will be a reality show for the more sophisticated audience just like the audience of Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld & Larry David, co-creators & co-producer), The Office andExtras (Ricky Gervais), Curb Your Enthusiasm (Larry David) and 30 Rock (Tina Fey and Alex Baldwin).

I agree, Madonna & Ricky Gervais...amazing :thumbsup: I remember around the Live 8 time Madonna was desperate to appear in Extras but he'd already signed everyone up.

She looks fucking hot.

Really? Have you seen it? I doubt highly intelligent and highly successful people who neither need the money nor the publicity would associate themselves with "a stupid reality show". Just the fact that Jerry Seinfeld is producing the show and some of the wittiest people like Larry David, Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey and Alex Baldwin are agreeing to be guests on the show indicate that this is not your run of the mill reality show. This will be a reality show for the more sophisticated audience just like the audience of Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld & Larry David, co-creators & co-producer), The Office (Ricky Gervais), Curb Your Enthusiasm (Larry David) and 30 Rock (Tina Fey and Alex Baldwin).

Well I hope so.Still, she doesn't want to promote her music on tv but she does this kind of things.

She looks hot, yes.

I agree, Madonna & Ricky Gervais...amazing :thumbsup: I remember around the Live 8 time Madonna was desperate to appear in Extras but he'd already signed everyone up.

She looks fucking hot.

Yeah, Ricky Gervais is great but are you familiar with Larry David? He is the co-creator and co-writer of Seinfeld and stars in his own HBO Show Curb Your Enthusiasm. He is even more outrageous and very irreverent. His show is on cable cuz it can never get aired on network TV with its content and language. Small minds could easily be offended by his sense of humor.

Really? Have you seen it? I doubt highly intelligent and highly successful people who neither need the money nor the publicity would associate themselves with "a stupid reality show". Just the fact that Jerry Seinfeld is producing the show and some of the wittiest people like Larry David, Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey and Alex Baldwin are agreeing to be guests on the show indicate that this is not your run of the mill reality show. This will be a reality show for the more sophisticated audience just like the audience of Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld & Larry David, co-creators & co-producer), The Office andExtras (Ricky Gervais), Curb Your Enthusiasm (Larry David) and 30 Rock (Tina Fey and Alex Baldwin).

Fans have been wanting her to do American Idol or X-Factor for years.

She's just a performer? Riiiiiiight.....

* Sighs and doesn't know where to start.*

Of course she's not JUST a performer, but I'd love to see her doing some performances on tv too.Last time she did it was 4 years ago.

Sorry If my wish is so CHEAP and I'm a fan because of the MUSIC and not only the talking.

Of course she's not JUST a performer, but I'd love to see her doing some performances on tv too.Last time she did it was 4 years ago.

Sorry If my wish is so CHEAP and I'm a fan because of the MUSIC and not only the talking.

that doesn't mean this appearance is stupid or tacky. At the very least she is in good company.

that doesn't mean this appearance is stupid or tacky. At the very least she is in good company.

Well we'll see, to me it's tacky because it's a bloody reality and I hate reality shows. If the FANS are happy good for them. Next stop..CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER :wow:

Well we'll see, to me it's tacky because it's a bloody reality and I hate reality shows. If the FANS are happy good for them. Next stop..CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER :wow:

Shall we not actually watch the show first and then offer such an all encompassing opinion?