Which Madonna songs are too short?

johnnox

Would love that. Just like the original 7 minutes of Ray of Light with the guitar-fest at the end. :wow:

An extended version of the Ray of light album is wank worthy material :dramatic:

Guest Not4Pussies

she always ends up taking verses out after songs are released

she did it with Hollywood (lost my reputation bad and good)

celebration

etc

I like songs that leave me wanting more. Madonna usually gets it right. I just listen to it on repeat if needs be. Plus there are extended mixes, original edits, remixes and the like of pretty much everyone of her singles and most songs.

Guest edsalas

I'm Going Bananas. I love that song and it's so damned short that you don't even notice when it finishes. It's like: "It's done so soon?" That's the one I can think of.

I'm Going Bananas. I love that song and it's so damned short that you don't even notice when it finishes. It's like: "It's done so soon?" That's the one I can think of.

Yep, I'm going Bananas, Celebration, Hung Up, You must love me, Voices.

The remixes are not the same.

Guest Danny86

4 Minutes - because it only had 2 choruses and no bridge, while most songs have a bridge and 3 choruses.

It's probably a Justin thing, because "Dance 2Night" and "Voices" have the same structure as well. Also, Madonna was not into choruses that much on AL either, in the title track, "Nothing Fails" and "Easy Ride" the chorus is only repeated twice. The radio remix of NF added an extra chorus though.