S&S Version Of "Like A Prayer" To Be Released in UK on March 29th

markm

UKMix:

Interestingly enough, the Sticky & Sweet mashup of Like A Prayer with Meck & Dino’s “Feels Like Home”/Felix’s “Don’t You Want Me” will be released as a single in the UK on March 29th

Guest Pud Whacker

UKMix:

Interestingly enough, the Sticky & Sweet mashup of Like A Prayer with Meck & Dino's "Feels Like Home"/Felix's "Don't You Want Me" will be released as a single in the UK on March 29th

love that version!!!

But, that wasn't released as a single in the UK. I know it charted in airplay in a couple countries, but was that even physically released anywhere?

No it was just a promo, and I'm sure this one will be a promo only too. And of course it's for the dvd/blu-ray.

That version is AMAZING

Damn how I wish I went to that tour

It was a snooze fest with some highlights on it. LAP was one of the few moments that people sang along and had some fun. Half of the time was her surrounded by gipsies being emotional while people were talking to friends (at least that happened in the concert i went people were talking and laughing while she thought we were crying with her)

Guest bluejean

It was a snooze fest with some highlights on it. LAP was one of the few moments that people sang along and had some fun. Half of the time was her surrounded by gipsies being emotional while people were talking to friends (at least that happened in the concert i went people were talking and laughing while she thought we were crying with her)

I don't mean to be rude, but can we have a "review" section for opinions like these so we don't have to read them in the news posts anymore? I understand you didn't like the concert but it's sort of irrelevant to this new news here.

Anyway, I hope they release a studio version of it. That would be fantastic!

if i had said that the concert was bombastic and fantastic... would i had to say that in a review thread too?

I enjoyed a lot LAP from SS, by the way, and i like the remix, i was waiting to have a studio version or at least a good quality (retouched vocals) one.

Madonnatribe announced in December that Holiday, Into The Groove and Like A Prayer has been remixed to be re-released this year in Uk and Australia.

Maybe Like A Prayer S&S version plus some remixes and Holiday or ITG as B-Side will be released as a single as well.

So Choose LAP for Haiti was a good move.

Guest bluejean

if i had said that the concert was bombastic and fantastic... would i had to say that in a review thread too?

Okay then, fair point. It's just that I keep noticing incessant negative ramblings coming left field from you about Madonna. I honestly find it hard to believe people were bored at this concert. Maybe it was just the gypsy segment?

Glad you liked the remix though, the performance was a highlight for me.

Beat Goes On - get this to radio now you STUPID CUNT

So very very true.....

Not sure sure what I'm most shocked about - the fact I agree with your review or that you have a family. I'd presumed you were spawned on a petri dish.

Okay then, fair point. It's just that I keep noticing incessant negative ramblings coming left field from you about Madonna. I honestly find it hard to believe people were bored at this concert. Maybe it was just the gypsy segment?

Glad you liked the remix though, the performance was a highlight for me.

I was at the MSG show in NYC,, trust me ,, noone was BORED !

in zaragoza? in wnet to see her there, and I had a girl behind me talking all the time while you must love me :rant: