Songs that mention Madonna

4MTSTW

Not sure if there's been a thread like this before, but I figured it would be fun :)

Here's some that I know.

Brandy feat Kanye "Talk About Our Love"

"When we met, you was a V like Madonna man"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVKZ1cPGkiU

Missy Elliott feat Timbaland "Scream a.k.a. Itchin"

"Get freaky call me Madonna"

Timbaland & Magoo feat Aaliyah and Missy

"No fan of Madonna, she just a damn slut" :lol:

I can't find any video with the original version of the song. They re-recorded it when it was released and changed the Madonna line.

What other ones are there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v_pWsdX4SU

:vomit: to all of those I posted except Apollo 440

And that answerphone sample ISN'T Madonna. Presumably the original bootleg version was banned, so an impersonator Kelly something was used. I threw my CD of that in the bin.

I remember that was out for a while then all of a sudden when it became an issue they claimed it was a sound-a-like. I think it's her.

It's still fucking shit and utterly POINTLESS regardless. I mean, who gives a shit if it was her, it's completely uninteresting.

Junior Vasquez did 2 good mixes for Madge, but thank god she ditched him. He sucked hard after that and was never as good as the likes of Morales and Masters At Work anyway. AND he's as old as my mum. Tom Moulton and Larry Levan may as well have remixed her.

Timbaland & Magoo feat Aaliyah and Missy

"No fan of Madonna, she just a damn slut"

I can't find any video with the original version of the song. They re-recorded it when it was released and changed the Madonna line.

So they did say that? I'm surprised by Missy I thought they were friends at the time...

I never knew Madge was mentioned in "Jump Around."

These YouTube clips in threads majorly slow down my system.

How can we forget this gem: "Liquid Dreams," by O-Town:

"I dream about a girl who's a mix of Destiny's Child, just a little touch Madonna's wild style..."

And, the latest hit from Train, "Hey Soul Sister":

"I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna"

"Popular Demand" -Clipse (ft. Pharrell & Cam'ron

Hoes linin’ up on the curb, they fall like dominoes

Used to have this white bitch, she looked like Madonna though. ::sassy:

Janet J, pop that pussy

Bubbles, pop that pussy

Sandra P, pop that pussy

Madonna, pop that stinky Smelly pussy, baby. :lol:

While it doesn't mention Madonna, "She's Everywhere" by Corey Hart is ABOUT Madonna. Here are the lyrics:

Ah

She's everywhere in slow motion moving

Becoming talk of the air, we breathe

She's everywhere on the lips and the T-shirtsOf the shakers in Dharbar

SquareSiam girls in phuket wanna-be like her

Boys can't forget androgyny she stirs

She's everywhere

The cabaret show going of the 20th century(Believe it or leave it - love it or notCinderella-barbarella) you like it on top?(goes the culture we wear)[she's everywhere]

[she's everywhere]

She's everywhere in slow motion movingShocking sexuality

She's everywhere, creature of the culture[No - the culture is the creature here]

Little girls with religion wanna-be like her

Little boys in submission transcend who they were

She's everywhere standing with arms akimbo16 minutes of celebrity(Believe it or leave it - love it or not)(Provocation-innuendo, baby says hot)?(goes the culture we wear)

[she's everywhere]

[she's everywhere]

Hear raptures playing on the radio

Now New York dilettantes are buying Ms. KahloSin and punishment manipulating my hand

Turn off the TV tell me who's in command, yeah

She's everywhere I go

She's everywhere I go She's everywhere I go She's everywhere I go(II go, I go, I go)

Forgive me baby, forget me not[Forget me not]

Listen mister take your best shot[best shot]I said believe it or leave it - love it or not[Love it or not]Fascination station - will the train ever stop?

(Oh the culture we wear)Ah This is the culture we wear[she's everywhere]

Where I go now[she's everywhere][she's everywhere]Where I go now[she's everywhere][she's everywhere]Oh[she's everywhere]Oh no, no[she's everywhere][she's everywhere].

Do you guys remember an R&B band known as The Deele? LA Reid and Babyface were members of this band.On their 1987 song "Hip Chick",they list a bunch of famous women that they admire.Of course,Madonna is mentioned....

"Madonna...you're a hip chick"

A few years later,Babyface was working with Madonna.