Madonna’s Untouched Face For Louis Vuitton: Photos

Guest ursaminorjim

I wonder why there are Madonna fans--fans!-- who try so hard to act as if NO ONE would bother to get her. God, in just THIS board, you can see nastiness towards Madonna, how much more in the rest of the internet?

While some do go overboard with the conspiracies, you talk as if you're new to the internet, that no one has the energy to do all these unflattering photoshopping just to put her down. How can you say that for some people embarrassing Madonna is not an important task? There are thousands of haters and outright wackos out there with extra time on their hands and who have photoshop and internet access(who doesn't?), and even access to each other. Is it really that difficult to do all these? And just because these pics are not making waves (as you say) means no one bothered-- or even conspired-- to do them in the first place? Incredible.

And how naive are you to think that no one gets turned off by these. As many fans ditch their idols due to some arbitrary age number, how much more if they actually see senility of body?

And yes.. some people who hate Madonna can tweak and leak these photos just to EMPHASIZE that she's old, old, old. And to make it more clear that she's OLD. And for them, that's reason enough.

:thumbsup:

I have seen Madonna several times at close range with very little make-up and she never looked anything like those photos. In fact, she looks younger in person. Those photos were obviously altered to fit the storyline.

I have seen Madonna several times at close range with very little make-up and she never looked anything like those photos. In fact, she looks younger in person. Those photos were obviously altered to fit the storyline.

I 100% agree.....these have been altered....she has been shot UP close with no special lighting and not much makeup.....and she never looked like that.....even on her worst day!

damn that pic is fug

that sagging wrinkly neck looks odd

never seen this in paparazzi shots

this whole thing with madonna's untouched pics is weird

how come there aren't any of mariah carey?

or celine, whitney, janet, etc...

The photos made it into today's Daily Mirror, across two pages.

Madonna seen without airbrushing looking her age

By Dinah Turner 4/06/2010

EXCLUSIVE: MUM-OF-FOUR SEEN IN THE RAW

It's Madonna as you've never seen her before... looking every single one of her 51 years, click here to see it.

Images of the star - shot as part of her £7million deal with Louis Vuitton - appear to show for the first time her wrinkles, open pores, turkey neck and double chin.

They were later believed to be airbrushed to oblivion, with the mum-of-four looking much more familiar - and 20 years younger.

Madge goes to great lengths to keep the ageing process at bay with a punishing regime of exercise and a Kabbalah-friendly fat-free diet.

She might not be too happy that these photographs - controversially published on the website of New York-based fashion blogger bryanboy - have seen the light of day.

But the majority of women in their 50s who see them will probably breathe a massive sigh of relief.

Naturally she's still pretty fit, says columnist Sue Carroll

Ok, I've got to be honest here. If I woke up in the morning, looked in the mirror and saw that face looking back at me I'd think: "Yeah, you're all right girl."

I'm no Madonna fan but, credit to her, she's 51 and deserves to feel good about the way she's fighting back the years.

Yes, the image is the unvarnished truth. There are open pores, wrinkles and, whisper it, the trace of a turkey neck.

But thanks to a lifetime on the treadmill and a macrobiotic diet she's svelte and fit.

If we're shocked it's because we're used to celebrities being so uber-airbrushed they've gone way beyond all reasonable recognition. It's such a terrible deceit we find anything less than flawless a shocking disappointment.

Older women should look at Madonna and feel hopeful. Their daughters might just take it as a lesson in looking after themselves.

How many of us, whatever our age, would dare show the world the face we woke up with? The truth is, we can't turn back time. No one can expect her to remain the rock chick she once was. What do people want? Even our pop icons age. Get over it. When was the last time you heard anyone being squeamish over Mick Jagger's wrinkles?

how is this their fault?

The demise of the PLANET can be blamed on Gaga fans. :D

Anyway, the picture is oddly horrific for Madonna. Most of her untouched photos show her looking rough but still gorgeous. This one is just fug beyond words. I really hate that photoshoot anyway though.

Unless you're a teenager, everyone gets airbrushed. Places in the body where the skin folds are always airbrushed. Madonna does not look bad in any of those pics. When you factor in her age and that she's had 2 kids, she ends up looking absolutely amazing for her age.

ajqsu.jpg?w=448&h=574

:lol:

Maryse twitted that pic, laughed, but she loves Madonna. Everyone knows they are going to get old one day. I'm sure most people would love to look as good as Madonna does at her age. I don't think these pics are hurting M at all. Everyone knows she's older now and everyone knows she gets airbrushed. These types of pics are just free promo for Madonna.

Guest beachboi-69

When I saw this I was blown away.

It's very clear these pics have actually been photoshopped to make her look worse.

She looks fat and puffy... I saw her live and she looked great and actually a bit to thin!

If that was the photo shoot why didn't they do her make up.. her lips look like a dead persons all the color is gone... and why did they use a pic that looks like she is passing old gas.

Sweating on stage she looks amazing.

Guest beachboi-69

Did they use airbrush technologies on the SNL skit.. because Madonna looked better then Gaga.

Payola I guess

Guest jamesshot

It is funny that everyone is very quick to believe this "leaked" photo is unaltered to make her look worse. Like you have to be a loon to believe this. There is no fucking way that pic is unaltered. It is 100% altered to make her look worse. Yes, she is older and yes she doesn't look 25 anymore but she doesn't look like this shitty pic either.

Immaculately airbrushed or super natural, Madonna still has ...

SHE featured in a heavily airbrushed Louis Vuitton ad campaign that made her look 20 years younger.

But, as the original image shows, Madonna can still cut a striking, if less polished, figure even without any trickery. Although the sleek look of the ad shots is gone, the 51-year-old’s virtually wrinkle-free glow will be the envy of many women her age.

The singer has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to stave off the years, enduring a diet free of fat and a gruelling exercise regimen..

She’s been criticised for wearing outfits more suitable for a teen and continues a hectic social life, dancing until the early hours in London nightclub Aura just two weeks ago.

Earlier this year, she posed in a series of pictures that weren’t retouched, to prove she was still confident with her body.

Admittedly, there was some spectacularly flattering lighting, but she still looked remarkable in nothing more than fishnet tights and a bra.

The mother of four claims to be putting music and modelling on the backburner. She is working on her film W.E., a drama about Britain’s Edward VIII, who abdicated to marry US divorcee Wallis Simpson.

‘‘ It’s been kind of an obsession of mine,’’ Madonna has said.

The Sunday Telegraph

But, as the original image shows, Madonna can still cut a striking, if less polished, figure even without any trickery.

Although the sleek look of the ad shots is gone, the 51-year-old’s virtually wrinkle-free glow will be the envy of many women her age.

:queenbitch:

That pic does not look bad. Her face is almost wrinkle free, its her neck that looks aged. That's just because of the pose she's in though.

It is funny that everyone is very quick to believe this "leaked" photo is unaltered to make her look worse. Like you have to be a loon to believe this. There is no fucking way that pic is unaltered. It is 100% altered to make her look worse. Yes, she is older and yes she doesn't look 25 anymore but she doesn't look like this shitty pic either.

Sometimes yes, other times no. Check out pics of your friends that you've taken. Even the hottest most youthful looking people look horrible in some pics. Some even look much older in some pics. It almost always has to do with the pose they are in, the angle the pics where taken and the lighting in the room. If their skin is crunched up, they look older. Now, imagine all the pics they take of Madonna at these photoshoots. I'm sure that out of all those pictures someone can easily find one that makes her look much worse than she really does. With that said, she doesn't look that bad in any of the pics that where posted. We all know she's not a teenager anymore.

Also, use pics of yourself as an example. I'm sure you have some pics where you feel you look worse than you really do and you also have some pics where you feel you look great in. Lighting, camera angles and various poses can dramatically change how someone looks in a pic.

Sometimes yes, other times no. Check out pics of your friends that you've taken. Even the hottest most youthful looking people look horrible in some pics. Some even look much older in some pics. It almost always has to do with the pose they are in, the angle the pics where taken and the lighting in the room. If their skin is crunched up, they look older. Now, imagine all the pics they take at Madonna at these photoshoots. I'm sure that out of all those pictures someone can easily find one that makes her look much worse than she really does. With that said, she doesn't look that bad in any of the pics that we posted. We all know she's not a teenager anymore.

Also, use pics of yourself as an example. I'm sure you have some pics where you feel you look worse than you really do and you also have some pics where you feel you look great in. Lighting, camera angles and various poses can dramatically change how someone looks in a pic.

:clap:

I've thought for some time that she's behind the leaking of these untouched photos. There's been a huge hu-ha about airbrushing in the media for ages now and let's face it, she's getting more kudos and respect than she's had from the press in ages over these photos. As the wedding pics prove, she'll sue the arse of anyone who dares invade her privacy so if there were someone leaking these, it would continue to happen after the first lot.