Madonna’s Untouched Face For Louis Vuitton: Photos

Guest ursaminorjim

She's had 2 children to be fair.

I'm surprised she hasn't had a tummy tuck.

I thought it was kinda cute and she still looked pretty good in the photo for the most part. I mean she is 51 and skin won't be elastic as it once was no matter how many pilates or weight training you do. I suppose a tummy tuck could help.

Others at the same age would generally sag FAR worse.

I think the effect is solarization. I don't know the reference to a photographer (is it Man Ray?) -- but they were also influenced by the paintings of Tamara de Lempicka. Madonna owns several of her paintings and you can see one of them in the opening sequence of the "Vogue" video. (I think the woman atop the "theater" in "Open Your Heart" is also based on a Tamara de Lempicka style.)

Yup.

Have the pics of her hands been posted that were on Holy Moly last week? Really shocking - hands and knees can't be fixed with surgery.

Actually, these days you can put fillers in your hands so they seem more youthful and less veiny/gross. Madonna is obviously OK with plastic surgery so i'm surprised she's never considered this.

Actually, these days you can put fillers in your hands so they seem more youthful and less veiny/gross. Madonna is obviously OK with plastic surgery so i'm surprised she's never considered this.

Jesus Christ! :nervous:

Now the hands will be puffy too?

There's been lots of "unretouched pics" that have leaked that are horrible. But I think they are photoshopped because she doesn't look like that in person or in live events. Also, when someone does a photoshoot there's always a team of make up and hair stylists to make sure u look awesome. So I think these outtakes were tweaked to make her look bad.

Edited by stumble upon

• 3 months later...

madonna-LV-face.jpg

Madonna’s Untouched Face For Louis Vuitton: Photos

MADONNA is the flawless beauty for Louis Vuitton’s winter 2009 ad campaign. She has the skin of, well, a Madonna before the fall. But can it be that Madge is not as she seems?

Might it be that those photos of her with Jesus (NSFW) are typical of Madonna’s face, less a fact than moveable target? We’ve got those pictures of the Louis Vuitton shoot before the airbrushing took hold.

Well, Louis Vuitton do make leather goods…

mvkt.jpg

anorak.co.uk

I think she looks great anyway.. and how can they use those solarized LV pics to compare..it's ridiculous.

Who keeps leaking these pics http://damncoolpics.blogspot.com/2010/06/madonna-before-after-photoshop-louis.html i think Madonna should start firing some asses or work with a company who as better control of their shit,obviously someone as a vendetta against Madonna and can't Guy oseary (she should fire his ass)start being a better Manager LOL.

Guest jamesshot

For a 51 year old with no makeup she looks fucking amazing. I would never guess she was 51 in this pic.

Guest jamesshot

Um... shes caked in makeup. She still looks great apart from the neck area but the makeup is very much there.

No. If you think that is caked on make up then either you need glasses or she needs a waaaaaaay better make up person.

That's not a flattering closeup at all, but as far as untouched pics go, she looks pretty good actually.

In any case, I'm soo sick of these hi-res untouched pics "leaking" of Madonna. They seem to be all over the net, and are spread by haters and fans alike. It's quite obvious that there is a concerted effort to humiliate her, as these hi-res outtakes are totally coming from the retouchers hired to work on the images. It's almost a given now that within a month or so of any new photoshoot, a billion untouched images will suddenly leak. The Mert and Marcus ones should be popping up soon. :boring:

I don't know any photographer who wants their untouched images all over the net, so I know Klein and Meisel must be annoyed as hell. I'm sure Madonna must be livid, but there's nothing she can really do.

Why is she the only star this seems to happen too??

Guest jamesshot

That's not a flattering closeup at all, but as far as untouched pics go, she looks pretty good actually.

In any case, I'm soo sick of these hi-res untouched pics "leaking" of Madonna. They seem to be all over the net, and are spread by haters and fans alike. It's quite obvious that there is a concerted effort to humiliate her, as these hi-res outtakes are totally coming from the retouchers hired to work on the images. It's almost a given now that within a month or so of any new photoshoot, a billion untouched images will suddenly leak. The Mert and Marcus ones should be popping up soon. :boring:

I don't know any photographer who wants their untouched images all over the net, so I know Klein and Meisel must be annoyed as hell. I'm sure Madonna must be livid, but there's nothing she can really do.

Why is she the only star this seems to happen too??

Oh yes so true. I cannot tell you the number of people who come up to me and say "I saw the worst pic of Madonna recently. She looks awful."

should be the next album cover...

MADONNA: This is me.....Then

:lol: That would grab alot of attention for sure.

Its true though. Minus the neck area its not that bad. I guess....

Guest jamesshot

I dunno. The pic is so odd. I mean, we see her neck all the time. You can't hide sagging or wrinkly skin on the neck. I have never seen her neck area look even remotely bad so I don't see how that is her actual neck or if it wasn't altered to look worse. Otherwise, she has large pores is about all that is wrong with her skin. There aren't many people who would look great that close up. I think I have great skin but I have accidently had the mirror on the magnified side when I checked myself and was like eeeeeek.

She doesn't look that bad aside from the neck area...but then most people have a double chin when they look down slightly with a headrest behind them.

People who DELIBERATELY leak unflattering photos like this are absolutely pathetic. Everybody knows Madonna is vain much like any other person - why the low blow? Jeez...there are some SAD people out there...

:lol: That would grab alot of attention for sure.

Its true though. Minus the neck area its not that bad. I guess....

I agree. Not the M we're used to seeing on album covers but it would be a drastic 180. I wouldn't mind seeing it though.

She doesn't look that bad aside from the neck area...but then most people have a double chin when they look down slightly with a headrest behind them.

People who DELIBERATELY leak unflattering photos like this are absolutely pathetic. Everybody knows Madonna is vain much like any other person - why the low blow? Jeez...there are some SAD people out there...

Or could it be someone making it looked worst by using PS technique?

PS can make one looks good. On the other hand, it can make you look bad too.