Do you want another tour so soon?

Guest Madlover033003

116 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want another tour so soon?

• Yes! It's Madonna performing DUH!
    • No! It's too soon! I want another album!
    • Indifferent

Guest Danny86

Pointless poll because she won't be touring without new music. It is highly possible the tour starts around December 2010 in Australia and she reaches Europe in August-September 2011, which I wouldn't mind at all.

I want a new album! She should spend the first half of this year recording the new album,release it in the fall,and then launch a tour in spring 2011.That way,she would have a bunch of fresh,new songs to build the show around.A "greatest hits tour" just isn't her style and she's clearly bored with many of the old songs,anyway.I think it's more challenging and interesting to create a tour that focuses mainly on a new album.

I want a new album! She should spend the first half of this year recording the new album,release it in the fall,and then launch a tour in spring 2011.That way,she would have a bunch of fresh,new songs to build the show around.A "greatest hits tour" just isn't her style and she's clearly bored with many of the old songs,anyway.I think it's more challenging and interesting to create a tour that focuses mainly on a new album.

:thumbsup:

whats the point of going on tour again, is she hoping to sell another 80 copies of Hard Candy if she takes that album out on the road for a 3rd time?

This is not going to be Sticky & Sweet Part 3 but a new tour. Guy said several times S&S is OVER.

This is not going to be Sticky & Sweet Part 3 but a new tour. Guy said several times S&S is OVER.

and whats the point of this new tour, to promote what exactly? Dont say Celebration please.

UGH! You guys are a bit much!!

She will not tour without releasing some new material people!!!

The only problem I have with her touring too soon, I'm just worried that touring every 2 years might work against her and won't be in demand as it was before. Which is why maybe it's best to test different markets if that's the goal. And my other big issue is, the ticket price is so high. I need to start saving up before she tours again. If she tours and I cant afford it, I will be so pissed.

Currently i could not afford to see her and honestly, i would prefer that she focus her energy in a new album, promote it well, build momentum and then tour :)

thanks - most of us can count.

then dont go. beat your meat to joanne and lick a hole. take all your saved pennies to a wishing well, throw them in, pray hard for a new album and an 'awesome video'. that way, we dont have to endure that upcoming thread by you. :rotfl:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahhaha.

Since when was tour and album mutually exclusive? Album this year, tour next year/this Autumn. Simple really.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I wish i had the LUXURY of being so FLIPPANT about her tours as the people who've seen her 500 times, but i've never had the opportunity to see her ever. If a new tour means she may come here, then i'm all for it. People who don't want one can seriously go get fucked.

of course i want another tour. i want to see her as much as possible. some people think she should wait 3-4 years. why? she could be dead in 3-4 years.

I've seen every tour of hers since Who's That Girl and Hard candy was by far the worst.

No more tours, Madge. Get a decent album of songs behind you then consider it. Her tours get in the way of TV and radio promotion for the album, they get in the way of her making videos, magazine interviews etc and ultimately don;t help lift sales of the parent album.

I've seen every tour of hers since Who's That Girl and Hard candy was by far the worst.

FACT

No more tours, Madge. Get a decent album of songs behind you then consider it. Her tours get in the way of TV and radio promotion for the album, they get in the way of her making videos, magazine interviews etc and ultimately don;t help lift sales of the parent album.

But they make her money, and that's what she's ALL ABOUT. Artistic integrity and making good music are no longer factors in her game.

Guest bluejean

Hey, maybe she can just do her biggest show ever, a greatest hits tour and completely exclude all the usual places in the US and Europe and all those other places that are apparently sick of her. I can assure you the cries of "she's touring too often" and "we don't want a greatest hits tour" will turn to "its not fair she's not bringing her greatest hits to my city" :lmao:

FACT Artistic integrity and making good music are no longer factors in her game.

Bull! She still makes great music,especially compared to many other artists like Mariah and Janet.

again not true.

just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a fact.

he's right. sure, money has motivated her greatly over the years. But when she first started, it was about proving she was as good as any male performer, she could break through boundaries, she could dare to be different, she could push her audience as far as she could and they'd go with her.

Now she lacks any creativity as shown by Hard Candy and the tour. Even her last few videos since Hung Up have lacked any kind of merit at all.

She wasn't always about the money. Now she is.