Do you want another tour so soon?

Guest Madlover033003

116 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want another tour so soon?

• Yes! It's Madonna performing DUH!
    • No! It's too soon! I want another album!
    • Indifferent

It'a NOT so soon. Like she did since RIT, she's going to perform in America and Europe next year for sure (even if the GH tour is bullshit) so after 2 years from the last tour (3 in America).

If you don't want another tour, just don't go. It's easy.

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG YOUR SIG :dramatic:

isnt it wonderful? part two from the vanity fair 86!!!! my fav photoshoot. heart.gif

ive waited 24 years for this!!!! :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

sshe toured like....1.5 year ago

thanks - most of us can count.

then dont go. beat your meat to joanne and lick a hole. take all your saved pennies to a wishing well, throw them in, pray hard for a new album and an 'awesome video'. that way, we dont have to endure that upcoming thread by you. :rotfl:

sshe toured like....1.5 year ago

No she didn't.She's not going to tour NOW but at the end of the year (maybe) and probably only in South America/Asia/Australia. Then Europe and America (or America and Europe) NEXT YEAR, probably spring/summer as always (or summer/fall), so 2 YEARS after the last tour in Europe and 3 YEARS after the american leg.

Case closed.

Next.

madonna_sticky_and_sweet_4.jpg

I'd certainly go see her again if she did opt to tour, but I agree that a new album first would make it more exciting. Either way though, I would be a happy camper. Well, unless she rolled out the Sticky & Sweet setlist again, then I would not go. Loved that tour but twice was enough.

I'm indifferent, I'd go if she had one right now, but at the end of the day it's all HER prerogative, isn't it.

tattoo this poll on your ass.

thanks - most of us can count.

then dont go. beat your meat to joanne and lick a hole. take all your saved pennies to a wishing well, throw them in, pray hard for a new album and an 'awesome video'. that way, we dont have to endure that upcoming thread by you. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Guest Madlover033003

What will she sing? Like A Prayer again? Ray of Light? Oh wait, maybe she'll do Into the Groove again! oh em gee!

New tours are fun with new songs as well.

Who knows? Maybe she's gonna release a new album AND start her tour at the same time? Album sales will suffer A LOT but I doubt she cares that much about it now...

I don't know what to think about this Greatest Hits tour thing... I mean, that's Madonna, she's gonna re-invent Into The Groove again so it won't sound boring but I just think that the timing is totally off... As her last tour - yes. Not now. She's yet to release 3 new albums!

Still, I'm gonna go and see her NO MATTER WHAT. I miss her :inlove:

Well I think tour would be bad idea anyway, with eurozone in worse situation than before which is usually her biggest market, money wize anyway, so she would probs struggle to sell out/well, she should just go Austraila as is only place on planet to have a good economy!

Ill take anything in terms of a tour or album. I just want something new already. Im all antsy. :lol:

I also want a nice string of sit down interviews from her also. I feel like its been forever since we had that.