Madonna was looking for new dancers

TOUR2008

I doubt this story. Since when does Madonna hold auditions in a night club? Every tour so far she has done a casting call with her tour director. I'm not saying she doesn't have her eyes out there for talent, but I don't think she was auditioning anyone for a world tour in a NYC nightclub. It sounds to me like she was out having fun with some friends. The rest sounds like spin.

Members of MTRIBE already debunked this story anyway since the part about being in London on Monday with Jesus Luz is bullshit - she's been in NYC since last Friday.

Whatever is it a rumor about the Tour, I only wish so hard for NEW dancers. I am tired of the same dancers from CT and S&S.

I wish she could change the whole crew of dancer just like she did from BAT to GS.

Whatever is it a rumor about the Tour, I only wish so hard for NEW dancers. I am tired of the same dancers from CT and S&S.

I wish she could change the whole crew of dancer just like she did from BAT to GS.

she Kept Carlton darling...

New York, Feb 05 : Madonna held a dance audition for her upcoming tour at Meatpacking District hot spot SL in New York, it has emerged.

Also present on the spot were Knicks star Danilo Gallinari and singer Eve.

Copyright Asian News International (ANI)

Is eve going to be a backup singer?

If a tour is in the works, I suspect Madonna is planning to coincide an album release with a tour. Now some will say, she never does that. But just because she never did it before, doesn't mean she can't do it now. Her albums aren't big sellers, so touring in support of it at the time of the release makes sense in hopes to generate more sales.

I have a sneaky suspicion, Madonna is trying to sneak one on us here with a new album and tour. I hope so.

Only Madonna fans would take issue to having her go on tour and seeing her perform live. MY GOD....if you don't want to see her. DON'T GO! It's that simple. There is ZERO indication that this tour will flop in anyway. Sticky & Sweet was a MASSIVE success. Only one or two shows were reported 90 something percent sold out, the rest were at 100% sell out. Anybody trying to imply otherwise is just pissed that she isn't doing what THEY want her to do right now....what a shocker.

Silly fans....how much longer do we REALLY THINK she's going to be able to tour the world and give us ALL HER ENERGY like she has always and continues to do?? She's pushing 52 for goodness sakes folks! LET'S ENJOY THIS WHILE IT LASTS. She can make an album in her rocking chair if she wants to. However I don't think she'll be double dutching and dancing at the same time at 75.

:thumbsup:

If a tour is in the works, I suspect Madonna is planning to coincide an album release with a tour. Now some will say, she never does that. But just because she never did it before, doesn't she can't do it now. Her albums aren't big sellers, so touring in support of it at the time of the release makes sense in hopes to generate more sales.

I have a sneaky suspicion, Madonna is trying to sneak one on us here with a new album and tour. I hope so.

I hope so too. That would be really cool! :inlove:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

An album release this fall is not out of the realm of possibility. And it would make sense if she followed that with a tour starting maybe after the holidays in January especially if she wants to hit Australia during their summer so she can do stadiums.

Only Madonna fans would take issue to having her go on tour and seeing her perform live. MY GOD....if you don't want to see her. DON'T GO! It's that simple. There is ZERO indication that this tour will flop in anyway. Sticky & Sweet was a MASSIVE success. Only one or two shows were reported 90 something percent sold out, the rest were at 100% sell out. Anybody trying to imply otherwise is just pissed that she isn't doing what THEY want her to do right now....what a shocker.

Silly fans....how much longer do we REALLY THINK she's going to be able to tour the world and give us ALL HER ENERGY like she has always and continues to do?? She's pushing 52 for goodness sakes folks! LET'S ENJOY THIS WHILE IT LASTS. She can make an album in her rocking chair if she wants to. However I don't think she'll be double dutching and dancing at the same time at 75.

:thumbsup:

Take your lame ass attitude somewhere else. You are insane if you think the main public is sick of her tours. Project much?

Oh, after the incredible success of Celebration the single and the album and the such success of Hard Candy of course she can wait to have another hit song and focus in a tour instead (megarolleyes). This woman needs a hit single as the dessert miss the rain. If S&S was such a massive success in her career, as you say, then logic tells us that her focus should be in the weak part of her career, that nowadays is releasing a good album and having a hit single that doesn't involve a featuring to be number one, as happened with 4 Minutes. Her magic touch releasing songs needs to be there again. And please, if she releases a tour with more tall boots and crotch flashing and giving the audience the finger, then she has to take a little time to think of something new.

I love Kylie too and her Xtour was amazing!! Just ignore him! There is no reason why a person can't love other artists too along with Madonna.

Oh i like Markm a lot, i've missed him all this time. He's such a good poster and so funny.

Oh, after the incredible success of Celebration the single and the album and the such success of Hard Candy of course she can wait to have another hit song and focus in a tour instead (megarolleyes). This woman needs a hit single as the dessert miss the rain. If S&S was such a massive success in her career, as you say, then logic tells us that her focus should be in the weak part of her career, that nowadays is releasing a good album and having a hit single that doesn't involve a featuring to be number one, as happened with 4 Minutes. Her magic touch releasing songs needs to be there again. And please, if she releases a tour with more tall boots and crotch flashing and giving the audience the finger, then she has to take a little time to think of something new.

She is now more successful than ever- too bad if it's not what you want.

hahaha :lmao::lmao::clap: How old are you, 15? Don't you remember when she was sucessful like 4 years ago? And when she was a superstar like 10 years ago and when she was a megasupestar 20 years ago?

She was named World's Highest Earning Musician for 2009. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?

But you are right, she should sign a 120 million deal with a touring company and take the focus off touring because you didn't have a good tour experience. That makes a lot of sense.

Are some of you really saying that you DON'T want Madonna to go on tour??? Watching her live is the ultimate experience...i can't believe some of you...i understand that she's wrapped up a tour a few months ago but still, i wouldn't mind seeing her live once a year, in fact i'd love it!

She was named World's Highest Earning Musician for 2009. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?

But you are right, she should sign a 120 million deal with a touring company and take the focus off touring because you didn't have a good tour experience. That makes a lot of sense.

Not to mention that despite the fact she focuses more on tours now rather than album promo, Hard Candy still managed to sell 3.2 million copies in 2008 finishing off in the top 10 for the year. Had it been released in 2009 and sold the same amount it would've placed about the same. Putting it right up there with BEYONCE and MICHAEL JACKSON for year end ww sales. She's keeping up with the hottest acts and dead legends sales wise. What more could we ask for at this point in her career? I don't think Madonna has EVER been an act who is THE top selling act of the year. Maybe Like A Virgin or True Blue perhaps (even then it's a longshot), but certainly not since then.

In case anybody cares:

Top 10 Albums 2009

4 Minutes placed #4 on their year end chart in 2008 with 7,623,000 points.

Give It 2 Me placed #34 with 2,839,000 points.

And despite being deemed a massive flop by most, Celebration (song) finished up at #40 for 2009 with 2,427,000 points.

Madonna seems to be doing fine in all areas of her music career at the moment. Whether certain fans like the direction of her music career at the moment or not is another story. The facts are the facts though and with the statistics above + the successful tour, apparently not everybody is hating what she's doing at the moment.

hahaha :lmao::lmao::clap: How old are you, 15? Don't you remember when she was sucessful like 4 years ago? And when she was a superstar like 10 years ago and when she was a megasupestar 20 years ago?

Confessions didn't spawn that many hits on the radio at least here in the U.S. The last album that had big radio hits was Music. Yes, she was more successful years ago but she was younger. I want her to do better music than was on HC, but let's face it no matter how good a song she releases, it's going to be very hard to get radio airplay without someone younger on it. Radio discriminates against older people. It's just a fact. So you are basically asking the impossible.

I don't believe the rumors about a new tour because it goes against everything she has always done. But if she does, there's nothing wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with doing older material if it's done well.

Like this is a big surprise anyway

Her focus now is TOUR TOUR TOUR

Albums not so much - except to work TOURS around (although admittedly more thought could be into that and she should think of how songs are going to SOUND live with the vocals, since that's now the point of them)

I'm all for it. She's 56 now, what else do people expect. Milk that tour cash, Madonna. :wow:

I can't wait for the next tour to be honest.

I hope she changes things up a bit setlist wise. Like open the show with a bit of a random number this time. Like a remixed version of "SKIN" or something.

I can't wait for the next tour to be honest.

I hope she changes things up a bit setlist wise. Like open the show with a bit of a random number this time. Like a remixed version of "SKIN" or something.

I agree. I understand she has to play the hits to appeal to more casual fans but she could still mix in some random tracks that haven't been played live before. If she did tour without a new album, she would have the space in the setlist to do that while still fitting in all the hits.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

You got your wires crossed here a little.

I agree. I understand she has to play the hits to appeal to more casual fans but she could still mix in some random tracks that haven't been played live before. If she did tour without a new album, she would have the space in the setlist to do that while still fitting in all the hits.

Yeah, I'm down with that. Go Skin. Or Live Tried to Welcome Me... omg... that would never happen, but I'd fucking die if she did.