The newest gossip: M & Jesus are over

elijah

Bye bye Jesus. Madonna has reportedly called it quits with her boytoy Jesus Luz because they "ran out of things to talk about."

Madge had been dating Jesus for a year now, and while neither one of them has publicly spoken about their romance, her friends think its a "miracle" it's latest as long as it did.

“The problem with Jesus is as simple as it is obvious,” a friend of Madonna’s explained. “It’s the age difference. He’s 23. She’s 51. How long could it last? How it even lasted a year seems a miracle to a lot of people. He’s perfectly nice, a gentleman and very smart. But they are in such different places in their lives.

“They both benefited, but it’s pretty much over now. Or, as Madonna told me, ‘We’ve just run out of things to talk about. I mean, it’s really pushing it for us to have common ground these days. We have Kabbalah, but that’s about it.’ ”

Biographer J. Randy Taraborrelli insists that the reason the relationship lasted a year is because Madonna “depends” on Jesus for “emotional support” and would never have introduced him to the four children she raises if she wasn’t serious about him.

“The physical intimacy they share is strong and powerful,” says another source. “Look, here’s the simple and honest truth: she was swept away by him and she even thought she could marry him. It happens. It was a sexy fantasy. She’s only human. He’s adorable and, well… it happens. But she now sees that there is no future for him with her and she’s begun to think it’s unfair to string him along. He’s crazy about her. Truly, he is. And I think she’s starting to feel guilty about it.”

Well so much for that one. No wonder we've been hearing whispers that Madonna has been texting her ex Alex Rodriguez! Who would you like to see Madonna date? Another boytoy or someone her own age?

http://www.hollyscoop.com/madonna/report-madonna-and-jesus-luz-split_22890.aspx

I've been a little suspicious of this since the Sean Penn meeting and being we haven't seen any paparrazi pics of them together. Now watch, as soon as I post this, we'll see them together all over. lol

"They both benefited"? Err, no they didn't. Jesus did of course but Madonna got nothing but bad press for it.

Jesus was good for her too........W magazine, LV, D&G....it's all part of the image machine

I mean how many 51 yo women look like Madonna and can afford to get photographed with someone 30 years younger?

she's always been fresh and don't forget about the sex (unless he truly is gay, maybe just bi)

Have you not seen The Baby Jesus peen?

She can do better.

I know find a grown up man with some accomplishments and something to bring to the table - a 28 year age gap is embarassing (man or woman) - either someone is really mature or someone is deluding themself.

I'm not tryiing to suggest M and Jesus will be together forever or that he's the love of her life or anything. I've always perceived it as her just having a bit of fun after being married for 8 years and most likely having the last few at least, not the best. Her taste for hot latin guys has been well documented over the years...maybe she missed it! :lol: Anyways, my aunt and uncle have been married 20 years and they have the same age gap as Jesus and M. She's 52 and he's 80. Love is love, it doesn't discriminate. All the hangups people have about couples with huge age differences, different races, different classes, same sex etc is their own problem, not the problem of the couple who are enjoying being with eachother.

I'm not tryiing to suggest M and Jesus will be together forever or that he's the love of her life or anything. I've always perceived it as her just having a bit of fun after being married for 8 years and most likely having the last few at least, not the best. Her taste for hot latin guys has been well documented over the years...maybe she missed it! :lol: Anyways, my aunt and uncle have been married 20 years and they have the same age gap as Jesus and M. She's 52 and he's 80. Love is love, it doesn't discriminate. All the hangups people have about couples with huge age differences, different races, different classes, same sex etc is their own problem, not the problem of the couple who are enjoying being with eachother.

I have no hangups about the age but i'm embarrassed for her because it was paying for a piece of ass so she wouldn't look lonely while Guy dated younger girls - it was PR and makes her look pathetic - no one thinks it was real(like the A-Rod "affair"), mutual PR and all the way around and we are all suppose to believe these young vital guys want to pound her and her puffy face - not likely they want the PR and the $$ that comes with it.

no one thinks it was real(like the A-Rod "affair"), mutual PR and all the way around and we are all suppose to believe these young vital guys want to pound her and her puffy face - not likely they want the PR and the $$ that comes with it.

:thumbsdown:

I have absolutely no idea if their relationship is authentic, but I have no feeling of 'uncomfortableness' with it.

Madonna is one hot woman..& at her age Jesus is a real treat (or trick :lmao: ). So she prolly enjoyed it 4 what it was..

They had beautiful exclusive sex & enjoyed each other's company..not complicated, now is it? :fag:

But if it weren't 2 b true I'm sure it was P.R of convenience..there was a fabricated media story & they just went along with it.

I don't imagine The Madonna Corporation consciously repositioning their brand the Jesus way.

But, I do have one NYC source that maintains Jesus is 'family' :fag:

MADONNA AND JESUS SPLIT

Date: February 2nd, 2010

Madonna and her toyboy lover Jesus Luz have reportedly split in a move initiated, surprisingly, by Luz. The 23 year old famehunting gigolo DJ is said to have realised that the he had little in common with his 51 year old girlfriend.

Thats odd we have plenty in common with our Grandmother.

http://www.rumermills.com/rumers-rankings/a-plus-list/

"They both benefited"? Err, no they didn't. Jesus did of course but Madonna got nothing but bad press for it.

Well, the issue of W Magazine they were in sold out in like a month - so it was good business. She got some male company for the second leg of her tour and for her birthday last summer. Part of me still thinks she hooked up with Jesus just to make Guy jealous, but of course I have no idea what goes on in her head. Maybe he inspired the lyrics to "Celebration"?

Am I the only the one who would rather see Madonna get back with A-Rod? :)

Nope, I do too. I think A-Rod is an untrustworthy whore, but I liked the idea of him and Madonna together in a non-serious relationship. He is way hotter than Jesus (in my book anyway). He just looks like he can bang the hell out of a bitch.

we will see next week if she goes to Brazil or not

She could still be going regardless of Jesus. After all, she didn't spend all that much time with him when she went in November. Maybe 2 days of the week she was there? I hope she goes with her kids and has a great time at the Carnaval.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

They've mentioned it this morning on TV...

Bye bye, baby Jesus, Bye bye... It your turn to cry... so say goodbye...

It's only been a few days since Jesus Luz called off his May-December romance with Madonna.

While the superstar singer, 51, is keeping a low profile, it appears the 23-year-old model is relishing his newfound freedom in his homeland Brazil.

The handsome DJ was spotted showing off his impressive physique as he paraded up and down Ipanema beach in Rio De Janeiro yesterday.

Luz was spotted lounging about on the sand chatting to his friends, including a mystery female companion.

As temperatures soared to 34C, Luz headed for the beach shower to cool down, to the joy of admiring female fans.

More...Madonna 'dumped by toyboy lover Jesus Luz because they had nothing in common'

Corrie star Helen Flanagan joins the WAG ranks on the arm of footballer Scott Sinclair

The model has spent the past two weeks in Brazil, while mother-of-four Madonna has been spotted in New York and London.

Apparently, Luz prompted the end of the couple's one year romance after realising they had nothing in common.

Friends of the pair were amazed their relationship lasted so long due to their 28 year age gap.

A source told the Chicago Sun-Times: 'It was not only totally amicable, but it was Luz who initiated the split.'

Another insider told the Daily Mirror: 'They are in different places in their lives. It's the age-gap, he's 23 and she is 51.

'How long could it last? How it even lasted a year seems a miracle to a lot of people. They had nothing to talk about. It's pretty much over now.'

The couple were last seen together in New York in the first week of January, but both have been kept apart in recent weeks due to their work commitments on different continents.

Madonna and Luz met at a photoshoot for W magazine in December 2008 - just three months after the singer split from second husband Guy Ritchie.

Since dating Madonna, Luz's modelling career has been heavily boosted and he has also start DJing after she paid for him to have lessons.

In November, Luz took Madonna home to Brazil to meet his mother Cristiane Regina da Silva, who was awkwardly 14 years younger than the pop star.

article-1248429-0825B137000005DC-151_468x439.jpg

article-1248429-08252D08000005DC-692_468x729.jpg

article-1248429-08252D0E000005DC-55_468x614.jpg

article-1248429-081462AE000005DC-807_233x423.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1248429/So-heartbroken-split-Madonna-Jesus.html