Voguerista

S T A R :wow:

81b8a48707.jpg

b9291d3b56.jpg

233c337a0d.jpg

1cea2bf678.jpg

fdf3a70821.jpg

c3acf6869c.jpg

That was just insane..There should b an international holiday commemorating that moment.

As a rubbish gay kid, 2 me, that event summarised her near decade of being the most electrifying creature on planet earth.

I need a moment..feeling a little verklempt now..

coffeetalk2.jpg

That was just insane..There should b an international holiday commemorating that moment.

As a rubbish gay kid, 2 me, that event summarised her near decade of being the most electrifying creature on planet earth.

I need a moment..feeling a little verklempt now..

coffeetalk2.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaha. You are such a loser. But I totally feel the same!!! ahahhahaha. x

These are my favorite dresses she's worn at an Awards show:

ajw82ifdmh968wi6.jpg <--- I agree Voguer!

Mads98STAGE_300x400.jpg

I know lots of people hate this one but there is something "medieval sorceress" about it to me. The only thing missing is a raven on her shoulder and a blood-red, poisoned apple in her hand.

1998 Madonna (the Gothic phase) was marvelous. She was bewitching during that whole era. Three cheers for Olivier Theyskens !!! What a bad-ass Belgian!

Best face though (and make-up):

2004_grammy.jpg

My favorite Oscars dress, but "meh" on the hair:

madonna10.jpg

S T A R :wow:

81b8a48707.jpg

b9291d3b56.jpg

233c337a0d.jpg

1cea2bf678.jpg

fdf3a70821.jpg

c3acf6869c.jpg

those pictures really show how she ruled the world!! she's like this creature that human beings have waited since the dawn of time for its arrival. she looks majestic and yet slutty at the same time.

Guest Pud Whacker

Excellent dress but whoever did her make-up should be shot. She looks like a friggin' raccoon here.

one mans wine is another mans poison. she looks like a silent movie queen to me here. :thumbsup: