Madonna returns in NYC 29/01/10

elijah

Ready to head back to the States, Madonna was spotted catching a flight from London’s Heathrow Airport en route to New York City on Friday (January 29).

Prior to jetting off, the Material Girl spent the previous evening enjoying an intimate meal with friends at Locanda Locatelli restaurant.

Meanwhile, Madge was just recently named to a decade’s best list for her MTV Video Music Awards liplock with Britney Spears in 2003.

On the Best Kiss of the Decade poll, Tobey Maguire puckering up with Kirsten Dunst in “Spider-Man” came in second while Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal’s “Brokeback Mountain” action was named third.

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Madonna at Heathrow (January 29).

madonna-heathrow-flight-cold.jpg

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/madonna-jets-off-to-the-big-apple-214796/

grammys anyone ????

LOL! My exact thoughts, but no doubt some people are far too focused on criticizing her looks, making snide remarks regarding her choice of traveling companions, etc.

Anyway, I don't believe she's attending. It doesn't seem she's been locked up somewhere rehearsing anything.

Guest ursaminorjim

...no doubt some people are far too focused on criticizing her looks, making snide remarks regarding her choice of traveling companions, etc.

You're always so negative, I swear. You must be very unhappy with your life to be constantly denigrating others.

You're always so negative, I swear. You must be very unhappy with your life to be constantly denigrating others.

Of course he is. Do you remember him from Dotmusic? He used to post as a double act with someone called Lisa I think (who is probably Voguer here). It was all very amusing at the time I suppose. But quite sad now because all these years later nothing has changed!

Guest ursaminorjim

Of course he is. Do you remember him from Dotmusic? He used to post as a double act with someone called Lisa I think (who is probably Voguer here). It was all very amusing at the time I suppose. But quite sad now because all these years later nothing has changed!

Really?! Man, I have no recollection at all. Most of the people I remember from Dot were the great people (most of whom are here and still great, such as yourself). The only nutjob that I really recall is spaceman. That kid was a trip.

Oh, and poor beleaguered Anorak who vacillated between being amazing and witty and fun and then a total lunatic (all chalked up to his Aspergers, which was the hippest diagnosis ever, as at least a dozen on that board claimed to be beset with it).

Guest ursaminorjim

What was his name, again? Vicky?

And, no - it's spaceman I'm thinking of, but he posted more on the PSB board at Dotmusic. topman...I remember the name, but not much else. :lol:

Guest jamesshot

No way! Neutrocks is Lisa? I remember some big drama towards the end of Dot involving Lisa and a few others. I always stayed out of that drama and I believe Lisa made a nice comment to me about not getting involved in it all. Oh and Topman! I forget so much from the Dot days. And too many people changed their usernames over the years I forget who was who.