Madonna's performance on Haiti telethon!

cosmic_system

Well it looks a bit... wide. Like someone took a frying pan to her face. But I guess her original face is gone for good so we might as well accept as was said.

Strangely, her "original" face had a very wide look to it anyways. This picture immediately comes to mind:

model1.jpg

Also that very first real good close up we get of her face when she's coming down the steps on the Virgin Tour. I've always thought her face looked especially wide there too. Last night she looked like Madonna "used" to look. There have been times over the past 2 years where she just looked pulled and stuffed but last night wasn't one of those nights to me. Some fans though for some reason (after 2 years....arguably more if you ask Lucky Guy) can't seem to move past this. It's getting a bit sad at this point that threads like this turn into discussions about how fucked up her face is.....like it's something NEW. This is OLD ASS NEWS. Get over it and keep movin on or get the fuck out if you can't take it. Truly, it REALLY is THAT simple! :)

Madonna's "original" face has been gone for many years. Sometime around 1995 I remember thinking Madonna didn't look quite like "Madonna" anymore to me. I was more distrught seeing how haggard she started looking during the ROL/DWT years, because Madonna NEVER looked haggard before. Funnily, I think that is the face some here miss because to them that is their "original" Madonna because that's when they fell in love with her. :lol:

I'll say this....the "new face" looks more like the "orginal face" than the "haggard face" she had during the late 90's-early 00's.

i love her big fake cheeks, cat eyes and this performance!!! ONLY thing- I just wish she didnt forget or leave out that one damn line (why would she do that)?!?!

It's getting a bit sad at this point that threads like this turn into discussions about how fucked up her face is.....like it's something NEW. This is OLD ASS NEWS. Get over it and keep movin on or get the fuck out if you can't take it. Truly, it REALLY is THAT simple! :)

On the other hand, if you cant take a discussion about Madonnas face without flipping a lid, maybe you're the one one that needs to get the fuck out. JUST SAYIN

Madge & Sting together just ooze immense sex appeal. :wow:

If you disregard the cheeks, she looked flawless from head to toe. And atleast her face still moves unlike Nicole Kidman's!

Guest Pud Whacker

Strangely, her "original" face had a very wide look to it anyways. This picture immediately comes to mind:

model1.jpg

yes, only real fans know that about her face. its almost asain.

Asian? Puds please, she has a man's jawline..she has man arms & a moustache..why u think all those fags wanna b with her.

That's what REAL fans know.

now run along.. :fag:

Guest Pud Whacker

Asian? Puds please, she has a man's jawline..she has man arms & a moustache..why u think all those fags wanna b with her.

That's what REAL fans know.

now run along.. :fag:

darling, dont ever speak to me like that.

anyway, there are certain angles where madonna has a flat face.

On the other hand, if you cant take a discussion about Madonnas face without flipping a lid, maybe you're the one one that needs to get the fuck out. JUST SAYIN

*A* discussion?? :lmao:

You act like this is the first time we've discussed this in this forum before. We've had numerous THREADS dedicated to her "new face" since 2008. After a certain point though it just gets sad seeing Madonna's loons go on and on about it. It's not going to change anything so you either deal with it or move on. That's all I'm saying. Some fans seem unable to do that....which is why a thread about Madonna performing perhaps her biggest classic song for a great cause has turned into YET ANOTHER...."She fucked up her face. I can't look at it. It doesn't look like her..." type threads. I mean OH WELL!! 2 years is AMPLE time to get used to it, if you haven't by now YOU WON'T so that's why I'm saying, AT THIS POINT if the mere sight of Madonna's face distracts a perfectly fine performance of LIKE A PRAYER for you then it may be time to pack it up and ship it out....JUST SAYIN.

What's worse:

"Flipping out" (because I was breaking dishes and busting furniture as I typed my last post :zombie: ) because I'm over seeing the same discussion from the same people for 2 years

OR

Flipping out because after the 10,682nd time of seeing photos/vids of her since her "procedure" you have the same reaction as if it were the first time you've seen it. :electropop:. This discussion should've been tired after the 1st leg of S&S began.

Kurt, I agree with you as always. :thumbsup: Just ignore that Gimmemo person!

Anyway, I loved her performance lastnight and she was stunningly beautiful in my opinion. Loved her cateye make up and she always looks great in black. I also loved when she'd turn around and look at the choir and they would smile back at her. She was performing as much for them as she was her audience. :inlove: Great night!! And it was great seeing her and Guy O lighting up Twitter afterwards....another great and rare treat.

Madonnas face is heart shaped. Coming from somebody who also has a heart shaped face, I know how different it can photograph!!! It's a very diverse face in comparison to square or oval. The chin is angular and the jawline smoothe and graduated. The cheek area is the widest part of the face with the hairline converging. It photographs best at profile or 1/4 profile or in a portrait shot it can be hit and miss. People who are not photographers or who do not understand how lighting effects shape should do some research.

Why does every time when she takes a photo where she doesn't look perfect ppl say she fucked up her face? we've seen her these past few months and know how great she can look, like in that thing she did with lady caca, but of course people wont focus on that. Just the few shitty photos.

Some people obviously have very little in their lives. Don't worry some people are ugly/bitter/jealous/deluded.