Madonna's performance on Haiti telethon!

cosmic_system

Oh no

That little bytch Timberlake didn't do Jeff Buckley did he? :nocomment:

J-Hud did "Let It Be"

All the usual ambulance chasers like Bono, Sting and Chris Martin were present

No sign of Madonna on the post-show I don't think, the live satellite link was down at the start. But she was the first clip cited as a highlight

This site has been going down for long periods while it was on :wow:

Beyonce is tacky sorry but just tacky

Least she didn't have the gall to pimp out a new song like Tackulera in all her clown make-uped glory

I'm not seeing what was so great about that. Another dull shouty Linda Perry song like the horrific "Hurt".

Guest jamesshot

Ok saw it. It was not the best vocal since Sooner Or Later. Nothing bad. Nothing great. Her voice was pleasant but had no power. What happened to the power her voice used to have? Granted, we know she was never Aretha but her voice tonight, while decent, had no heft to it like she has shown us she can have.

I wish she would have played guitar too.

So glad she performed.

I must say that i have been totally blown away tonight! What an incredible 2 hours, i was sat there teary eyed (thank God i was alone!) watching all that suffering and i'm once again reminded of how fortunate i really am. Some of that footage was just harrowing, so painful..God help them.

Madonna was just wonderful, i was so moved! Her voice, her beauty...she looked and sounded incredible and really lifted me up after feeling crap, love u M!

I think on the whole everyone was great tonight, all there for one cause and it was awesome, i just hope the money raised will reach Haiti as quick as possible :)

Ok saw it. It was not the best vocal since Sooner Or Later. Nothing bad. Nothing great. Her voice was pleasant but had no power. What happened to the power her voice used to have? Granted, we know she was never Aretha but her voice tonight, while decent, had no heft to it like she has shown us she can have.

I wish she would have played guitar too.

I agree. It was nowhere near as good as Sooner Or Later. But her voice is probably gone at this point, simply down to ageing. Or rather, it's not going to sound quite like how it used to be.

I thought she had the best performance out of anyone there. Sounded great, She obviously had more botox/fillers done before the show, i notice people on other sites commenting on this.

Julia roberts seemed bitchy on the phone, reese and steven speilberg were nice,

When callers call to donate, they speak to operators. I wonder what get some callers through to the celebs? Can't be based on donating large sums- the one caller donated $25.

I don't think Madge's vocal was on par with "Sooner or Later," but it was good.

When callers call to donate, they speak to operators. I wonder what get some callers through to the celebs? Can't be based on donating large sums- the one caller donated $25.

They probably have actors on the other end. The callers sound scripted, too.

I can't believe some of the crap I'm reading here!

This is meant to be a Madonna appreciation board, not a forum for her haters. :rant:

I thought she rocked the house tonight, the woman is still a goddess in my opinion!

And it was for a great cause, remember that!

What an incredible 2 hours, i was sat there teary eyed (thank God i was alone!) watching all that suffering and i'm once again reminded of how fortunate i really am. Some of that footage was just harrowing, so painful..God help them.

I made it all the way up through Justin Timberlake's performance, and then I had to stop watching. It's just so heartbreaking, and I was drained from crying.

I'm such a homo. lol.

Oh wow, Madonna just put a very beautiful performance of Like a Prayer, choir and all!

And yes, no crow vocals. Just straight from the heart, with higher than normal registers. I'm so glad she rehearsed this.

I liked that her introduction was Bill Clinton.

How can anyone find something to COMPLAIN about this? This wasn't supposed to be about how much like a cat she looked (she didn't she looked great and fresh) or how the vocals were ( they weren't bad. Her performance was one of the best. Madonna is more and more able to actually have some credibility when it comes to singing live)

I made it all the way up through Justin Timberlake's performance, and then I had to stop watching. It's just so heartbreaking, and I was drained from crying.

I'm such a homo. lol.

No i totally get where you're coming from..i mean i was just sitting there myself and sobbing away, i felt soooooo horrible and kept thinking morbid thoughts, wasn't good at all but i guess its easy for people like me to sit there and weep whilst feeling helpless n' stuff :(

I thought JT was alright, i just can't think of one critical word about any of the peformers tonight..just deeply moved by it all. x

How can anyone find something to COMPLAIN about this? This wasn't supposed to be about how much like a cat she looked (she didn't she looked great and fresh) or how the vocals were ( they weren't bad. Her performance was one of the best. Madonna is more and more able to actually have some credibility when it comes to singing live)

I know right?

Because some people are never happy unless they bitch and moan or attack other members who love to appreciate and not over analyze every fuckin' thing to death. It's ridiculous.This is about a tragedy of a small country, not a stupid contest in how great her vocals were versus other artists or previous performances.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Because some people are never happy unless they bitch and moan or attack other members who love to appreciate and not over analyze every fuckin' thing to death. It's ridiculous.This is about a tragedy of a small country, not a stupid contest in how great her vocals were versus other artists or previous performances.

:rotfl:

I love it when Neut has his meltdowns.