Madonna's performance on Haiti telethon!

cosmic_system

A very moving performance of a classic song from our lady. Madonna must have been wearing blond long-haired wig and that black leather clothes thingy with those black fingerless gloves are no good. She would look better with a new shorter auburn hairdo and colorful clothes.

A very moving performance of a classic song from our lady. Madonna must have been wearing blond long-haired wig and that black leather clothes thingy with those black fingerless gloves are no good. She would look better with a new shorter auburn hairdo and colorful clothes.

The hair was very 4 Minutes video.

it could be a nice change :horn:

Yes it would be a nice change! Anything better than her current dreary black clothes/4 minutes wig.

Sorry LIU but Madonna will never be Patty Duke.

If M does dress like P.D. it would be a classy new look. I would be drooling to see M with a shorter

auburn flip, wide white elastic headband, pink lip gloss, and a hot pink v-neck sweater with white Capri pants.

throw in some cute ballerina flats and I would absolutely DIE :drama:

The hair was very 4 Minutes video.

I just re-watched the Haiti thing on you tube and the hairdo look very 4 minutes now that you mention it.

If M does dress like P.D. it would be a classy new look. I would be drooling to see M with a shorter

auburn flip, wide white elastic headband, pink lip gloss, and a hot pink v-neck sweater with white Capri pants.

throw in some cute ballerina flats and I would absolutely DIE :drama:

Knowing Madonna she probably would look hot like that. However Patty looks like a bland mess.