Madonna's performance on Haiti telethon!

cosmic_system

Guest Therealalejandro

fantastic. gorgeous, great vocal, perfection.

MADONNA. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

Lol. You are too much!

It's the thought that counts though. She showed up...And on a Friday after sundown no less!

Im glad the cheeks are shinning in all their glory

:bad:

Yes, quite noticeable. But hey who cares.

I was worried the choir were about to drown her out which is always the danger with this song but she did good

And that wasn't Niki Harris was it?

WOW!!! She did fantastically well. She may have come in late with a line, but I don't think that takes away from the performance. She seemed to have just got lost in the moment. It was an uplifting performance. Nice to see someone smiling tonight.

She looked good (the eyes look quasi-"catty," but doesn't detract too much). She sounded pretty good, too- she's a capable singer- may not have a wailing, power voice, but she did fine- vocals always have been just a part of the overall package that has made her what she is.

I think Monte slowed down a bit to let her catch up on that one part. :D

I didn't see it. Was it really that good?

I'm sure everyone's opinion will run the typical gamut from "brilliant" to "awful," but I thought it was pretty great. Her vocals weren't 100% pitch-perfect, but she sang with conviction & passion. And, hey, if my father said she sounded "beautiful," well then, who can argue with that? ;)

I almost fell out of my chair when my dad said, "she still has a beautiful voice."

Guess my dad is a closet Madonna fan. Who knew?

Great comment, I LOVE THAT! That's like when my Dad watched The Next Best Thing and he thought she was Michelle Pfeiffer, he said she looked so pretty that's what he thought - funny.

Guest jamesshot

I am gonna revoke your Madonna fan card for 24 hours...

Yes, it was great, she looked so good and her vocals were the best!

It just seems like whenever she performs, everyone at first is saying how wonderful she was, best ever. Then later it turns into "she wasn't perfect, voice was ehhh, well she sang with conviction" LOL. What is the average music fan going to think? Brian John's dad like it so that is at least 1. :)