Madonna to perform at Haiti Telethon

markm

January 20, 2010

Madonna To Perform At Haiti Telethon

We are happy to confirm that Madonna will join the upcoming star studded Telethon to air on every major network this coming Friday evening.

Organized and hosted by George Clooney, the Telethon is set to raise millions for the citizens of Haiti, which were affected by the recent earthquake.

Madonna.com

Where's the happy dance smiley face? :D

They need to wheel in Little Boots, Tori Amos and Prince to do a medley of Earthquake/Little Earthquakes/Housequake :wow:

I'm hoping for You Must Love Me as well

I hope she does the S&S version, not that flat RIT/Live 8 version.

I doubt she'd do the S&S rave version of LAP, not that it'd be inappropriate, but the L8 version is more fitting

Great news!!! And WOW it's gonna be broadcasted everywhere.

Look how many networks just in the US!

Friday - 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, BET, The CW, HBO, MTV, VH1, CMT, PBS, TNT, Showtime, Comedy Central, Bravo, E!Entertainment, National Geographic Channel, Oxygen, G4, Centric,Current TV, Fuse, MLB Network, EPIX, Palladia, SoapNet, Style,Discovery Health, Planet Green :wow::wow:

And of course all the MTVs around the world!

Look how many networks just in the US!

Friday - 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, BET, The CW, HBO, MTV, VH1, CMT, PBS, TNT, Showtime, Comedy Central, Bravo, E!Entertainment, National Geographic Channel, Oxygen, G4, Centric,Current TV, Fuse, MLB Network, EPIX, Palladia, SoapNet, Style,Discovery Health, Planet Green :wow::wow:

And of course all the MTVs around the world!

[mtzplk]Too bad she doesn't have anything to promote[/mtzplk]

Monte Pitman's on his way to New York to play with her i just read. I think she'll do Like a Prayer, which in my opinion would be wonderful.

I said this since day 1.