Madonna to perform at Haiti Telethon

markm

The only song that fits is Like a Prayer, specially after it was rumored that we were going to get some remixes early this year. But this woman is so weird nowadays that maybe she performs Miles Away or even 4 Minutes.

The only song that fits is Like a Prayer, specially after it was rumored that we were going to get some remixes early this year. But this woman is so weird nowadays that maybe she performs Miles Away or even 4 Minutes.

[off-key]I want sembadi to speed it up for me

Then take it down slow

Therez enuff room for bow[/off-key]

:wow:

Guest Pud Whacker

i hope its something fun and energetic. i prefer live aid and live 8 to the tsunami shyt.

telethons give me the creeps. is it going to be outdoors? i hope so.

Guest Pud Whacker

can't stand people making fun of her and what song she may or may not perform. this is a devastating tragedy and her performance will raise awareness and money for a great cause.

i agree, i wasnt complaining. anything she does, im happy that shes doing - i was just stating my preference. xo

Live to Tell? :nocomment:

Die another day?

Sorry...I couldn't resist these jokes. Terribly poor taste jokes...

Anyway, I think she will most likely song LAP or LTT. Those fit perfectly with the occasion. Unless it's not her song...

i hope its something fun and energetic. i prefer live aid and live 8 to the tsunami shyt.

telethons give me the creeps. is it going to be outdoors? i hope so.

My personal taste is always the faster and more energetic the better. However, for this kind of event...I'm not sure it would be right. I guess we aren't supposed to feel fun, but solemn and respectful. Cautious and caring. It's probably not going to mean she is doing a remix of Vogue etc...Oh well I hope she performs acoustically and does a beautiful set/song.

Guest Pud Whacker

My personal taste is always the faster and more energetic the better. However, for this kind of event...I'm not sure it would be right. I guess we aren't supposed to feel fun, but solemn and respectful. Cautious and caring. It's probably not going to mean she is doing a remix of Vogue etc...Oh well I hope she performs acoustically and does a beautiful set/song.

yeah but does everyone have to be all somber? liven up the joint, man. :lol:

____

FMS - :heart:

yeah but does everyone have to be all somber? liven up the joint, man. :lol:

____

FMS - :heart:

Maybe she will do a Material Girl/Hung up mash up? After all it's asking people to phone in and donate money...

can't stand people making fun of her and what song she may or may not perform. this is a devastating tragedy and her performance will raise awareness and money for a great cause.

I was just thinking the same reading over this thread. Some people have a sense of humor I'll never quite understand. :manson:

Guest Not4Pussies

so much for those rumours about Clooney disliking Madonna

since he is the one organizing the telethon just like he organized the telethon that M

was in in 05

i think she should do

live to tell

frozen

she might end up doing

ray of light (ugh)

imagine

don't tell me

I guess whatever she performs, most of us will b happy to see here again, been a while.

why not a great ballad: This used to be my playground, live to tell and what about You'll see?

she should do a future power song such as you'll see e.g

hello to all, been here for a loooooooooooooooooong while, first day every posting something.

good night

sam

the first few verses of Don't Tell Me could be a song about natural disasters. If you really read into it ;) depends on how you look at it i guess. I hope she performs something acoustic but not too serious (like the other time, when she sang "imagine", way too serious) just like how she sang like a prayer or mother and father at "on stage and on the record" with matt lauer.