Madonna to perform at Haiti Telethon

markm

Is this gonna b one of those wonderfull once in a blue moon great vocal performances by M (okay one time, SOL at the Acedemy awards..oh & Oprah) or will it b CROWLICIOUS? :wow:

Is this gonna b one of those wonderfull once in a blue moon great vocal performances by M (okay one time, SOL at the Acedemy awards..oh & Oprah) or will it b CROWLICIOUS? :wow:

I have a feeling it will be like "Imagine" from TSUNAMI: A CONCERT OF HOPE

i.e. CROWTASTIC......A :wow:

Guest jamesshot

I'd take Lament and Mother/Father from RIT, YMLM at the Oscars or SST, Bad Girl/Fever on SNL, DYU and Gambler from VT as well.

You guys are so dratch_debbie-downer.jpg

Does that mean stupid? Cause I agree.

This telethon is not about Madonna, what she will look like, or even what she'll sing...it's about the horrific tragedy of what's happening in Haiti. hundreds of thousands of people are dead or dying....in case anyone cares or forgot.

So they should close this thread since there is NOTHING to write about it. We can't discuss the song, the look. NOTHING.And what's the point of a thread full of OH SHE'S GREAT/I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT IT and nothing more?

Yes what happened was a tragedy, but this a Madonna forum and we discuss her work. So we'll talk about the song, the look, the voice etc of this performance. DEAL WITH IT.

I f you want to just discuss the tragedy I guess there is a cnn forum for it or something.

So tired of people acting like fucking Mother Teresa in the MADONNA section of a MADONNA forum.

I don't care what she performs. I just hope the bitch looks good. Just kidding. Maybe she'll be singing "We only got 4 minutes to save the world"! As for the people hoping she doesn't sing 'Imagine', I don't see that happening. Isn't Madonna really big on NOT repeating herself? Either way, looking forward to it.

So they should close this thread since there is NOTHING to write about it. We can't discuss the song, the look. NOTHING.And what's the point of a thread full of OH SHE'S GREAT/I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT IT and nothing more?

Yes what happened was a tragedy, but this a Madonna forum and we discuss her work. So we'll talk about the song, the look, the voice etc of this performance. DEAL WITH IT.

I f you want to just discuss the tragedy I guess there is a cnn forum for it or something.

So tired of people acting like fucking Mother Teresa in the MADONNA section of a MADONNA forum.

No one said you couldn't go on and on like a clueless queen. Carry the fuck on....so will I. DEAL WITH IT.

Slightly off-topic but the way George Clooney is going about all this bothers me.

Sandra Bullock already donated 1 million and did so without trying to bring attention to herself unlike George.

I'm sure George worked real hard "organizing" the telethon by calling other celebs and asking them to participate. He probably spent 1 whole day total "organizing" the whole thing but he is quick to accept all the credit as "HIS" telethon for Haiti and to top if off he wants to make sure everyone knows he donated 1 million by opening the show that way and announcing it on live TV.

Madonna donated the profits of 3 of her shows from her Drowned World Tour when 9-11 happened(and that amounted to way more than 1 million) but she didn't talk about how she did it during those shows or even the millions she has donated to Malawi. Madonna asks for donations to Malawi sure but she doesn't stand on a soapbox and proclaim to the world what she has donated either.

Same with Sandra and countless other celebrities who have donated millions to different causes.

George is making sure everyone knows this is "HIS" telethon for Haiti and he is making sure everyone knows that he donated 1 million.

He is making this telethon all about HIM as much as Haiti.

Slightly off-topic but the way George Clooney is going about all this bothers me.

Sandra Bullock already donated 1 million and did so without trying to bring attention to herself unlike George.

I'm sure George worked real hard "organizing" the telethon by calling other celebs and asking them to participate. He probably spent 1 whole day total "organizing" the whole thing but he is quick to accept all the credit as "HIS" telethon for Haiti and to top if off he wants to make sure everyone knows he donated 1 million by opening the show that way and announcing it on live TV.

Madonna donated the profits of 3 of her shows from her Drowned World Tour when 9-11 happened(and that amounted to way more than 1 million) but she didn't talk about how she did it during those shows or even the millions she has donated to Malawi. Madonna asks for donations to Malawi sure but she doesn't stand on a soapbox and proclaim to the world what she has donated either.

Same with Sandra and countless other celebrities who have donated millions to different causes.

George is making sure everyone knows this is "HIS" telethon for Haiti and he is making sure everyone knows that he donated 1 million.

He is making this telethon all about HIM as much as Haiti.

He actually looks like a really nice person, so I don't know. He didn't want to go to the Golden Globes because of it, they like forced him to attend the show.

I agree about the Madonna part, and be prepared, you'll get a lot of shit for your opinion from some people over here.

He actually looks like a really nice person, so I don't know. He didn't want to go to the Golden Globes because of it, they like forced him to attend the show.

I agree about the Madonna part, and be prepared, you'll get a lot of shit for your opinion from some people over here.

Just like any Madonna forum I reckon. Half of her fans love to trash everything she does.