Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

Finally got my copy from Amazon.com. I think it's probably one of her best shot concert tours ever. It definitely captured the energy of the show. I'm glad we FINALLY have it on DVD.

After watching the whole show, I am totally excited for the next tour. I really hope the new album which the tour will likely support is a good one.

Finally got my copy from Amazon.com. I think it's probably one of her best shot concert tours ever. It definitely captured the energy of the show. I'm glad we FINALLY have it on DVD.

After watching the whole show, I am totally excited for the next tour. I really hope the new album which the tour will likely support is a good one.

I am wondering about that too..although i liked Sticky and Sweet.....i'm hoping...she will go back to epic choreography..artistic direction..etc...etc...enough screen stuff...enough with the Talduega brothers (no idea how to spell that) and please enough of the Jamie King Direction!!!!

I am wondering about that too..although i liked Sticky and Sweet.....i'm hoping...she will go back to epic choreography..artistic direction..etc...etc...enough screen stuff...enough with the Talduega brothers (no idea how to spell that) and please enough of the Jamie King Direction!!!!

+1

I too enjoyed the DVD of Madonna but too much of the large screens on stage. Girl should do a theatrical show

again. The large screens are like a crutch to her now.