Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

I have a virus!!!!! shit!

anyway, fast review:I miss the days when the dvd was just a recording of the concert, without all those videos, the close angles from the public...just the raw recording!! yes, I know, go to youtube...

Candy Shop 2008 :lmao:

It's called MEDLEY because there are elements of the Donnie Darko soundtrack in the intro and of other songs during the song, but it's not a new version since it sounds very similar to the album version. You can't say the same about, for example, Vogue 2008, Music 2008 or Like A Prayer 2008 because the instrumental has nothing to do with the original song.

It's called MEDLEY because there are elements of the Donnie Darko soundtrack in the intro and of other songs during the song, but it's not a new version since it sounds very similar to the album version. You can't say the same about, for example, Vogue 2008, Music 2008 or Like A Prayer 2008 because the instrumental has nothing to do with the original song.

Just containing a few 'elements' doesn't make it a medley - Candy Shop 2008 would be ok but by definition, it ain't a medley and would many of the songs she has done on tours would be medlies as they often contain bits of other songs.

Just containing a few 'elements' doesn't make it a medley - Candy Shop 2008 would be ok but by definition, it ain't a medley and would many of the songs she has done on tours would be medlies as they often contain bits of other songs.

Listen, I'm not saying it's right or something but this is the reason why they called the songs medley and 2008 on the this release. And really....WHO CARES :lmao:

After seeing the UK performance, I doubts that it will even break the top 20 (as Confessions Tour did).

Amazon.com now has the CD/DVD combo for $14.98. Wondering if I should just get it from there, and get The Best of Match Game DVD to get the free shipping. :D

just picked up my copy. our best buy only had 2 copies when i got there. I'm sure they didnt have much more than that anyway. Kinda surprises me considering when Confessions came out, then ordered tons. they had quite a few single disc Celebrations, and a few Hard Candy and a few Confessions on a dance floor

i already posted my report a few spots above, but i forgot the price...it was 16.99 at our best buy. about normal for this area. i think confessions was about the same. Only Gonna tell you a secret cost more. that was something like 22 dollars here?

Don't be laughing at my Match Game love. It's one of the most ACCLAIMED game shows eva. :p

As a reference, The Confessions Tour opened with 40K- maybe this will do half of that?

I bought mine this afternoon watching it now......it's FABULOUS!!! i don't know what you are all complaining about the editing is MUCH better than Jonas' shit.

Sound is GREAT!!! and MADONNA is in FINE FORM!!!!!

love it love it!

bought it at Best buy for $19.99 and there were only 3-4 copies left.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Picked up the Blu-Ray at Best Buy today for $17.99. They only had one copy alphabetically in the Blu Ray section. There were none in the new Blu Ray releases area (and no tags for one) and none in the music video area. This one copy was stacked flush up against two other different DVDs which tells me this was the only copy they had and not one that was left after others had sold.

How do they expect to move copies of this if stores have virtually none to sell???

Picked up the Blu-Ray at Best Buy today for $17.99. They only had one copy alphabetically in the Blu Ray section. There were none in the new Blu Ray releases area (and no tags for one) and none in the music video area. This one copy was stacked flush up against two other different DVDs which tells me this was the only copy they had and not one that was left after others had sold.

How do they expect to move copies of this if stores have virtually none to sell???

I had the same issue, yet saw NO copies of the Blu Ray @ Best Buy. I looked all over in all the sections of Blu Ray. I went to Target in hopes to find the Blu Ray version and none there either. So I just grabbed the DVD/CD version for $14.98

Guest ditaluver

i got my blu ray through amazon cause i knew i wouldnt be able to find it in a store. i still cant find the stupid celebration dvd.

Guest groovyguy

Don't be laughing at my Match Game love. It's one of the most ACCLAIMED game shows eva. :p

Love Match Game! I'll probably order that and S&S DVD to get free shipping.

I went RED HUNTING *UP* and DOWN the FLORIDA COAST (well, just Toronto but it's a Golden Girls reference) for this fucker and found NOTHING. Fate has it that I ended up ordering online and there's a fabulous shirt with it :)

Out of the 5 Best Buys in my area, only one carried the Blu Ray. I went to the store, had trouble finding it. There were only 2 copies. There were numerous copies of the CD/DVD format and they were in the new release section.

I went RED HUNTING *UP* and DOWN the FLORIDA COAST (well, just Toronto but it's a Golden Girls reference) for this fucker and found NOTHING. Fate has it that I ended up ordering online and there's a fabulous shirt with it :)

not sure what you are talking about...it was fully visible and available at BEST buy.