Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

Just placed a big amazon order for the Easter weekend and I intended to get this but when I looked at the tracklisting I remembered how shit the show was so skipped it.

So you couldn't afford everything...don't make up excuses for that! :lmao:

I hate that wannabe tranny in the audience.

My friend said she was insane..4 Argentina I think they started queueing several blocks from the venue..anyway, when push came 2 shove

this bitch ran in high heels towards 2 the front barrier..I love her pussy licking face in the request section..but that other shot is used

twice which is 2 obvious.. :fag:

My friend said she was insane..4 Argentina I think they started queueing several blocks from the venue..anyway, when push came 2 shove

this bitch ran in high heels towards 2 the front barrier..I love her pussy licking face in the request section..but that other shot is used

twice which is 2 obvious.. :fag:

I HATE the pussy licking face!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I hate that wannabe tranny in the audience.

Omg :lol: i was like "a tranny!".

The pussy lick gesture made me go "ew!" :lmao:

I just picked up the argentinian version of the dvd and even though it says DTS sound on the back cover, the sound is actually Dolby...can anyone confirm if the european version of the dvd has the same problem or whatever?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone...?

Guest MLover

I'm watching the blu ray.Again. I've watched it at least two times in a day since I bought it :wow:

Hey, I just have ONE question: Does the concert played on the Blue Ray Disc show the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen, or does it fill the entire screen?

I really want it to fill the entire screen the way the Confessions Tour DVD fills my flat screen TV's screen completely when played on my PS3. If the Blue Ray disc doesn't do that, then I'll just buy the DVD and the PS3 will upconvert it to near HD quality and make it fill entire screen without the annoying top and bottom black bars. Please let me know. THANKS!

Hey, I just have ONE question: Does the concert played on the Blue Ray Disc show the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen, or does it fill the entire screen?

I really want it to fill the entire screen the way the Confessions Tour DVD fills my flat screen TV's screen completely when played on my PS3. If the Blue Ray disc doesn't do that, then I'll just buy the DVD and the PS3 will upconvert it to near HD quality and make it fill entire screen without the annoying top and bottom black bars. Please let me know. THANKS!

Yes, no black bars :)

Guest MLover

Yes, no black bars :)

So, the concert images fill the ENTIRE screen?!? YES!!! :vogue:

Can't wait till I buy it and watch it in full HD glory! Thanks!

Edited by MLover

Amazing i loved it! Her best tour ever for me!!!

Was kinda cheap at Asda then, only £12.83 but £11.55 for me thanks to my college discount :)

The cd was fab too, loved shes not me, vogue and Devil!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The black bars should only appear if you don't have a widescreen tv, is your tv widescreen?

Guest MLover

The black bars should only appear if you don't have a widescreen tv, is your tv widescreen?

Not necessarily. Whether or not the movie displays black bars on the top and bottom depends on how the movie is filmed. I have a 54" Panasonic Plasma TV - so, yes, it's widescreen. I've rented a few Blue Ray discs and they have displayed the damned black bars that I hate. So, I asked a few experts about it cuz I was under the same impression as you: that if you have a widescreen TV, then you wouldn't see the bars. They all told me the same thing: that if you have an up-converting DVD player, or a Blue Ray player that up-converts DVDs, then DVD's will always take up your whole screen on your widescreen TV, but as far as Blue Rays go, it all depends on how the movie was shot. Some movies are shot in an EXTRA wide mode that'll show at an even wider aspect ratio than what a 54" widescreen TV is able to display! Hence, those movies will still show the black bars on the top and bottom (not talking about the letterbox bars on the left and right, those are different).

So, my problem was that I didn't want to buy the Sticky N Sweet BLUE RAY if it displays the top and bottom black bars. If it did, then I would just buy the DVD since my PS3 upconverts it anyway to near-HD quality (Confessions DVD looks AWESOME!) and it would be full screen (no bars!).

Edited by MLover

I bought yesterday the CD/DVD which was the only release (the Blu Ray was nowhere), the guy in the store didn't even know that there is going to be a BluRay edition.

So what the fuck they did with the audio, this is awful, is a mess, it sounds like a bunch of studio versions with fake audience in the background. I haver really enjoyed her live voice in the past live cds, and also enjoy really much the concert, they have dissapointed me yet again.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Widescreen Tv's r a huge scam.

Tell that to my old shitty none widescreen tv where the image didn't fit fully :rant:

And then come and watch a movie on my NEW WIDESCREEN HD TV where everything is displayed in crisp long glory! :wow::wow::wow:

Everyone that wants the bluray 720p rip torrent, its online now. Search for:

Madonna Sticky And Sweet Tour 2009 720p BluRay x264-FLHD

6.58 GB (7,068,610,043 bytes)

Madonna.Sticky.And.Sweet.Tour.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-FLHD.torrent

Tell that to my old shitty none widescreen tv where the image didn't fit fully :rant:

And then come and watch a movie on my NEW WIDESCREEN HD TV where everything is displayed in crisp long glory! :wow::wow::wow:

I'd love 2 watch tv with u.. ;)

But I'm talking about the 1st generation of widescreen TV's..remember the ones that were just like regular tv's but only a wider shape.