Guest gloriesbarcelona

LONG TRAILER

The trailer is WOW!! :wow::wow:

15czkaa.jpg

so beautiful

really?? :confused:

I thought that was quite a bad shot actually :nocomment:

Yes.Borderline still sucks :lmao:

Bogusline bracks me up :lmao: ..It's like they substituted the main vocal with with a recorded version & then went :

'Oh but we simply must make it sound live..let's add some crow, here..here and here..& change pitch mid sentence here..there done.'

Bogusline bracks me up :lmao: ..It's like they substituted the main vocal with with a recorded version & then went :

'Oh but we simply must make it sound live..let's add some crow, here..here and here..& change pitch mid sentence here..there done.'

:lmao::lmao:

ti amo.

:lmao: @ people OBSESSING over the fucking vocals. as if anyone who isn't a youtube OBSSESSED LOON will ever notice (or care) about whether some vocals were live, or sounded different from some shit bootleg recording. :wacko::rotfl:

The rest of us will be enjoying the show.

Have the bonus tracks been specially mixed to blend with the other songs? I would imagine that the CD is going to have a continuous flow, but they can't just squeeze those tracks in without being awkward...right?

:lmao: @ people OBSESSING over the fucking vocals. as if anyone who isn't a youtube OBSSESSED LOON will ever notice (or care) about whether some vocals were live, or sounded different from some shit bootleg recording. :wacko::rotfl:

The rest of us will be enjoying the show.

its not so much about the vocals not sounding live for me, there are a number of songs where you hear the studio voice on top of the live voice and it sounds ridiculous(check out beat goes on and LAP, there are parts of those songs where the studio voice stops playing but you can still see her singing with the live vocals playing very low).

Sticky & Sweet Blue Ray editions

With the commercial release of the Sticky & Sweet Tour being very close now, fans are still unsure if they will get a "live music cd" also in their Blu Ray edition of the concert, as listings on various online stores are inconsistent with each other.

The MadonnaTribe team has investigated a bit on the matter and we were finally confirmed that a music cd will also be available in the Blu Ray edition, but... in Europe only!.

America will get the cd with the dvd but will only get the Blu Ray disc in the Blu Ray package, while Europe will get a "live music cd" with both the DVD and Blu Ray editions of the Sticky & Sweet tour.

ss_bd_501.jpg

its not so much about the vocals not sounding live for me, there are a number of songs where you hear the studio voice on top of the live voice and it sounds ridiculous(check out beat goes on and LAP, there are parts of those songs where the studio voice stops playing but you can still see her singing with the live vocals playing very low).

Exactly.

it's always something.... I remember being a kid watching Caio Italia wondering why her hair would look "tighter" every so often.

Very true, acko- though the bit of "Borderline" sounds a tad better- but, we'll see if the finished product does, too. I mean, surely they listened to that Sky 1 vocal and heard what we heard. Then again, it let that "Lucky Star" snafu slip through for the Confessions DVD.

it's always something.... I remember being a kid watching Caio Italia wondering why her hair would look "tighter" every so often.

its not the same...its a live show with 2 different vocals badly put together, thats all, BTW i LOVE the Ciao Italia dvd and all her different hairstyles during the same show

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

This is out as early as tomorrow or the day after here, even though it's SUPPOSED to be out Friday!!!!

UH......UHH........UH UH UH UHHHHHH UH